EA Access = Best deal in gaming

Prove me wrong. 

Flat out, $5 a month or $30 a year for access to 10 hours of all games or full access after ~6 months. 

You gotta ask yourself.. if you had the choice, would you buy a game for $60 or if they said you rent it for $30 for a YEAR...what would you do? How many games do you play for 1+ years? 

Outside of the Nintendo gems, most games simply don’t have replay value. EA access or whatever it is on PC too is the GOAT for second rate gaming, TCHBF

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Its a nice service especially if you like EA sports games. Im a subscriber. 

GamePass is better tho.

Don’t like the selection on game pass, but if you do.. it’s double the price so you should have double the fun.. 

anyhow yea as a sports fan it’s an incredible deal. Spots games are the only thing my switch lacks, hope that changes soon bit for now $30 a year is all I need to spend in games More or less. Amazing .. plus I get access to shit tier games like bfv which are quick to remind to me stick to sports games on Xbox .. TLHBO 

Off the top of my head, in my EA Origins game library I have Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3. Dead Space 2, and 3. Burnout Paradise, Dragon Age Origins, and the entire Command and Conquer collection consisting of about 19 games.

And I think the Mass Effect bundle cost me $9.49 (includes all the DLC) and the C&C collection cost me like $6.59 and I didn't buy it through EA directly but a key from cdkeys.com

Oh yeah, the ME trilogy was purchased through GOG.com. Burnout Paradise was given out for free. And Dead Space 3 cost me $5 on a steam sale.

Since I don't play sports games, that is pretty much it. There hasn't been a NFS game thats worth a damn. Hot Pursuit is the only one I would buy.

EDIT:  And I did buy it, on an amazon sale for $4.32. So that's sitting in my Origins library. Yeah, I'm definitely good with all the EA games I could possibly want.

I really don't care about subscriptions no matter how good the deal is. I buy my games (preferably few months after release when they are cheap) and play them when I want.

The last EA game I got was Battlefield 1 as a Christmas gift from my cousin. The last EA game I bought was Bad Company 2 for $5 on STEAM. Prior to that I think it was Battlefield 2. My last sports title was FIFA 2004 :] :D 

I mean if you enjoy sports titles, it's a far better deal than the annual $60 for a roster update and a few features; but as far as EA titles I'm only slightly interested in BF:V - and by that I mean next summer if it looks to be complete, has doubled its map count, I may pick it up at a discount.

• Haha 1