I never thought i'd want to see a new Dumbo movie but

Tim Burton directing another movie about circus freaks, eh? This only looks like a 2/10 on the Burton creepiness scale.

Burton directing Michael Keaton again.......that's huge. They need to make that Beetlejuice sequel happen.

7 hours ago, kaz said:

i thought it's a documentary about the fall of xbox and jonBitch

What are you talking about? We can clearly see that people actually WANT to see Dumbo.

And, his mother genuinely appears to love him.

3 hours ago, Boss said:

oooooo lets leave beetlejuice alone

Hell naw. They've had a sequel idea for over 20 years.

And Tim Burton needs to get out of this funk he's in and go back to making some fucked-up goth shit. Keaton could still pull it off, and Wynona Rider is still a thing.

51 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Don’t forget Colin Farrell. He’s in the fair.

Part clearly meant for Johnny Depp. But the part required to not wear white makeup, so he probably couldn't do it.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

What are you talking about? We can clearly see that people actually WANT to see Dumbo.

And, his mother genuinely appears to love him.

Hell naw. They've had a sequel idea for over 20 years.

And Tim Burton needs to get out of this funk he's in and go back to making some fucked-up goth shit. Keaton could still pull it off, and Wynona Rider is still a thing.

Part clearly meant for Johnny Depp. But the part required to not wear white makeup, so he probably couldn't do it.

Maybe he will morph into Johnny depp at the end 

burton aint half of what he once was. a beetlejuice sequel would certainly suck, but, I'd certainly watch it lol

i dunno. don't see the point. it's been an idea for 20 years and it will probably stay that way for more.

i guess there is hope.  Blade Runner sequel came out years later and that movie owned.

Edited by Boss