Rumor: Microsoft to release a disc-less Xflop.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't like it but seems we're heading that way anyway, collectors HBFR 

Can't wait for the collector Dynamite to buy game boxes with codes. That will be a laugh.

I don't have any 360 discs but have around 50 360 games on xb1. Did you forget about digital on 360 ?

Yup.

If they move over to streaming, then the hardcore lemmings that would buy dedicated hardware is going to be less than 10-20 million. Its absolutely certain that the people who own Xbox hardware is going to be less than 50% of all Xbox players.

Why would Microsoft produce discs and retail boxes and incur shipment costs to distribute discs for such a small userbase?

They're not going to do that. They're going to save those costs so that they can spend it on the massive server maintenance costs that they will have with delivering streaming.

Dedicated Xbox hardware owners will be treated like an afterthought. That's embarrassing, considering those are the people paying them the most amount of money.

Oh, and by the way.........this effectively makes lemmings old X360 game discs and Xbox One game discs useless to play on the new Xbox.

[Lemmings suddenly not caring about playing old Xbox games happening in 3.....2....1.....]

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Sounds like a simple S alternate revision to cut costs and hit a wider demographic with digital adoption being as high as it is now. This could cut $50+ off the top. Discs are not going away, you guys are being stupid again, this is an alternative.

This is microsoft going back to their DRM plans which anyone but the lemtards always knew they would.

37 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This is microsoft going back to their DRM plans which anyone but the lemtards always knew they would.

I mean........look at it from Microsoft's perspective.

If these people are willing to drop $500 for ANOTHER piece of console hardware, then Microsoft can simply abuse them as much as they want, and they WILL take it.

If Microsoft gets desperate and want to try and undercut Sony at a $400 price point, MS will almost certainly do it to cut costs.

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

I don't like it but seems we're heading that way anyway, collectors HBFR :fatcruise:

xbox is doing it bu bu  but i dont like it... its ok thou... though.. because its xbox :cry: 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh, and by the way.........this effectively makes lemmings old X360 game discs and Xbox One game discs useless to play on the new Xbox.

[Lemmings suddenly not caring about playing old Xbox games happening in 3.....2....1.....]

I don't have any 360 discs but have around 50 360 games on xb1.

Did you forget about digital on 360 ?

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Watch MS eventually take all your "purchases" and throw them into the streaming service with no hardware access in 10 years.

You know Phil said streaming will be an option for people without dedicated hardware ? 

You do , but you are dumb and obsessed LOL

50 360 games on xb1. HOLY SHIT. I don't even play as many old games, this gen really took a toll on lemshits. :freeman:

Edited by kaz