Oct NPD pre-results

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I guess I have to repeat this again.

RDR2 have almost two entire years of MARKETING and trailers.

Blops 4 basically had about 6-8 months. And the prevailing thought was that the CoD brand was waning, and it was going up against PUBG and Fortnite. People were saying that CoD was no longer the pre-eminent FPS franchise.

Stop trying to play stupid. BLOPS4 achieving this is pretty amazing. Its like beating a GTA game.

Your "fourteen days :lemming:" excuse is irrelevant when a Rockstar game is supposed to be the biggest thing ever on Day 1.

5 days in the month vs. 19 days of Call of Duty, no explanation beyond that is needed.

Shut the fuck up you babbling idiot. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least xbox will rebound in november with fallout 76          

PS4 continues to prove that having the most AAA exclusives, and the biggest multiplats,  is paramount to being the leader in the console market place. Incredible.  

this dude losing his mind over capacitors       

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

5 days in the month vs. 19 days of Call of Duty, no explanation beyond that is needed.

Shut the fuck up you babbling idiot. 

Your right.

Do you honestly think Days 2 through 19, they sell as many games as Day 1..........which has MONTHS AND MONTHS of pre-orders accumulated.

I want to see you continue act like a moron in front of me. You even know your argument is stupid with each passing post you make.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your right.

Do you honestly think Days 2 through 19, they sell as many games as Day 1..........which has MONTHS AND MONTHS of pre-orders accumulated.

I want to see you continue act like a moron in front of me. You even know your argument is stupid with each passing post you make.

Most people don't pre-order games anymore man, there's no need, especially not for huge releases like this where there's going to be millions of copies stocked. Most of the sales take place in the first few days, but they still continue to sell in large numbers after that. 

Your argument is idiotic, CoD has almost 3 weeks in the month, RDR2 doesn't even have a week. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

This was top hardware in October according to Amazon:

Hardware Month 10:
15. ( 0) Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition
26. ( +1) Nintendo Switch – Neon Red and Neon Blue Joy-Con
35. ( +2) Super NES Classic
46. ( +3) Nintendo Switch: Fortnite - Double Helix Bundle - Switch - 3rd party only
56. ( +2) Nintendo Switch - Gray Joy-Con

:hest: super accurate.

and for this month (Nov)

PS4 Pro RDR Bundle - no.41

Xbox One X - no.71

:tom:

Even his own source is against him.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What is Amazon and where is it? One of the biggest retailers in the United States, also in the United States. What is NPD's data for? The United States. Shopping trends present on Amazon are going to largely echo results region results in the US at large, its footprint is large enough to garner that kind of information reliably. Also out of the last near 5 years of NPD data for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Amazon has only been a faulty predictor for three months. It's batting 56:3. 

I have zero doubts that it did, also I have zero doubt that the X outsold the S in October. 

And? This is Call of Duty with a 14 day lead and three platforms. 

Where is your proof that the X outsold the Pro and that the X outsold the S and the Base XB1. 

Did you forget that ZhugeX, Benji etc all said that the base XB1 and the S still currently outsell the X on a monthly basis? :sabu:

It will be interesting to see how to under 200 dollar DD free xbox sells. If they get that to 150 bucks that could really do some solid numbers next year.

Also wonder if Ditch will get a price drop since the Ditch Pro is apparently coming out next year.

I think MS will leave the XBX at 400 after black Friday.

45 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It will be interesting to see how to under 200 dollar DD free xbox sells. If they get that to 150 bucks that could really do some solid numbers next year.

Also wonder if Ditch will get a price drop since the Ditch Pro is apparently coming out next year.

I think MS will leave the XBX at 400 after black Friday.

That product isn't even confirmed and nothing suggests it will be under $200. Thinking One X will stay at $400 is funny :drake: Dream much?

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

That product isn't even confirmed and nothing suggests it will be under $200. Thinking One X will stay at $400 is funny :drake: Dream much?

Idc how much it is, I have 9 of them.

For MS benefit, it needs a price drop to 400.

x2 the most powerful console in the world again will be launching next year for 400

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Idc how much it is, I have 9 of them.

For MS benefit, it needs a price drop to 400.

x2 the most powerful console in the world again will be launching next year for 400

For Microsoft's benefit they need to drop the price to $400... so they lose even more money. How beneficial. :drake:

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

For Microsoft's benefit they need to drop the price to $400... so they lose even more money. How beneficial. :drake:

How do you know a year on that at $400 they would be losing money? Also the gain from the sale over the long term would offset the cost differential even if it were sold at a loss.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How do you know a year on that at $400 they would be losing money? Also the gain from the sale over the long term would offset the cost differential even if it were sold at a loss.

This isn't a console that is mass produced in the same sense as Xbox One S or PlayStation 4.