Anyone get anything or plan to get anything for Black Friday?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 4K TV for my third X.

cant think of nothing I want.  if i was prepared, upgrading my mobo/graphics card, but honestly pointless.  (very pointless).    

knack 2 

Bought a Switch Pro controller for $40 just yesterday. I had $5 in BB gift certificate and I needed to spend it before it expired a couple of weeks ago.

So I bought a vinyl record through the website. I got the package, and those goons shipped me TWO copies of the same vinyl record. So, I have no need to keep two, so I returned one back and got the entire order refunded back as a gift card.  Gonna use that to buy the $40 PSN+ membership.

I bought a few other vinyl records as well, I don't really think I'll buy any video games for myself. I bought Let's Go Pikachu for $35 just yesterday, that will be for my nephews.

Just going to shop for some decent deals for christmas presents.

So Australia is slowly adopting Black Friday and dayum there is some crazy deals here today.

Switch for 329AUD = 240USD

Xbox One S Minecraft for 199AUD = 144USD 

Xbox One X for 429AUD = 310USD

Sony has deals too but it's not as cheap as US. The Spiderman deal here is $309 = 224USD

But yeah, Xbox especially going all out here to push units. The XBox One X is cheaper than the Pro lol (Pro hasn't had any real deals)

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'd honestly love to go look around and shit, but I'm getting to the point where I just hate crowded stores and would rather just relax.  Most of the good stuff would be gone by the time I get around anyway.

I quickly popped by this morning to get some stuff for Christmas presents and the best part about it here is that it is literally like any other day haha Not really any significant increase in people.

53 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I quickly popped by this morning to get some stuff for Christmas presents and the best part about it here is that it is literally like any other day haha Not really any significant increase in people.

Yeah but the discounts aren’t even that good

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yeah but the discounts aren’t even that good

Depends. They are getting better. Posted some of the Amazon console sales prices above and they are better than the USA ones.

Big W also has some excellent prices on games today, especially Sony first party (GoW and Detroit $29 and Spiderman $39). Not really applicable to me since I've played them but still good.