Horizon ZD, TLoU Remastered or God of War?

Horizon always looked kinda meh to me, as if Ubisoft could have made it.  I'd pick GoW unless you want to save some cash.

I've only played TLoU Remastered on that list, but if I had to choose all over again, i'd probably have picked GoW.

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Horizon always looked kinda meh to me, as if Ubisoft could have made it.  I'd pick GoW unless you want to save some cash.

I've only played TLoU Remastered on that list, but if I had to choose all over again, i'd probably have picked GoW.

The gap between Horizon and an Ubisoft game is massive tbh. Top 3 open world game of this gen for me alongside Witcher and Zelda. 

GoW and TLOU are both fantastic though and similar styles of games. If it's between those two I'd pick whichever setting seems more intriguing. 

Edited by Casual
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Casual said:

The gap between Horizon and an Ubisoft game is massive tbh. Top 3 open world game of this gen for me alongside Witcher and Zelda. 

GoW and TLOU are both fantastic though and similar styles of games. If it's between those two I'd pick whichever setting seems more intriguing. 

This 

• Like 1

Out of all of those, I'd say that them marking down GoW to $22 is the most impressive markdown in price.

You will see Horizon ZD Complete Edition marked down to $15 again, and you will see TLOU marked down to close to $10 again.

I think GoW is the most well-rounded experience out of those 3. But you do need to play TLOU is you think about playing TLOU2 next year.

Horizon ZD is no slouch, its like an Assassin's Creed game with ALOT of the bullshit cut-out. The only genuine complaints is that its not that complicated of an RPG (if I find it rather easy to understand, then it must be a simple RPG) and they don't have enough missions to place all over the map.

But that game does alot of things well, and it hints at a pretty decent story that they can expand.

Real talk Mala, all of them.  I'd probably play Horizon ZD or TLOU Remastered first and/or second.. and then save GoW last.  

If only one, then GoW... though you should play TLOU at some point before TLOU2.  (Game is going to be phenomenal breh)

• Like 1

Honestly all 3, but if you need to pick. God of War is the game of this generation, TLoU is the game of last generation. Horizon is a regular type of open world at it's core but it's setting, combat and graphics make it shine. 

I agree with Remij though, if you're gonna play all 3 eventually then I'd leave GoW for last. If only one, then GoW. 

15 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Trying to pick from the black friday psn sale.

Apparently, Amazon has even lower prices on digital copies of those games.

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete edition is $10, TLOU is $6. You should be able to get all 3 probably.

• Upvote 1

Here are all the PS4 games that Amazon has on sale:

•Astro Bot $19.99

•Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Ed. $9.99

•TLOU Remastered $5.99

•Detroit $19.99

•Uncharted Lost Legacy $9.99

•Uncharted Coll. $14.99

•Farpoint $14.99

•Inpatient $14.99

•Creed $19.99

•Firewall $19.99

I might be tempted to get Astro Bot, but its a PS first party game, so it will always be on sale in the future and the price will drop more and more. I don't need to play it right now.

• Upvote 1

More deals from Newegg

Newegg game sale: http://bit.ly/2qY24fQ 

Tekken 7 XBO $13

Dragon Ball FighterZ PS4/XBO $20

Injustice 2 Legendary Ed. PS4/XBO $20

NieR Automata PS4 $20

LEGO Incredibles PS4/XBO $20

The Evil Within 2 PC $10

Skyrim PSVR $25

Crash PS4/XBO/Switch $25

Destiny 2 Forsaken Col. PS4/XBO $30

DB FighterZ Switch $30

seems like they are all digital copies.

Edited by jehurey
18 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Trying to pick from the black friday psn sale.

God of War is $17 at Amazon.

There is practically no reason to not get all three games at this point.

Out of those three, there's a good chance Horizon ZD Complete Edition may be sold close to $15 in the near future.