Smash Ultimate: Best pre selling smash game, best pre selling Switch game.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Again you don't know what any of this means, also that tweet is for the Holiday weekend, not November. In addition to this NPD's tracking includes Cyber Monday which has yet to happen. 

in the weeks leading up to the weekend he already said Switch and PS4 were off to extraordinary starts.  We already went over that in another thread last week. 

You're still sticking yo your guns that Switch will be down and Xbox will outsell it? :drake:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do any of you actually play video games? All you talk about are sales and me lol.

only 12 hours into black friday, and he's already warming up the "who cares about sales" tune 

Dynocrap LITERALLY said in another thread "nobody preorders games anymore, man"     And now he's trying to "lecture" us about how we should talk about games.  Even though we have a

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

in the weeks leading up to the weekend he already said Switch and PS4 were off to extraordinary starts.  We already went over that in another thread last week. 

You're still sticking yo your guns that Switch will be down and Xbox will outsell it? :drake:

Yes, maybe not by some huge amount but yes.

P.S. Again I never said Switch would be down... Why do you keep saying that, you're twisting shit again fucko. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Dynocrap is on the verge is making his head explode.

Of course Xbox sales are going down............we are now making proper comparisons of sales in which the X was available in both 2017 and 2018.  They are most DEFINITELY going to fall below November 2017's numbers, and its going to be a significantly drop..........this ain't going to be some single-digit percentage drop.

And the Switch..........well, Dynocrap literally thought that a Switch with a Pokemon game wasn't going to beat the XBox. LOLOLOL

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, maybe not by some huge amount but yes.

P.S. Again I never said Switch would be down... Why do you keep saying that, you're twisting shit again fucko. 

Bro... All year you been saying Switch will be down for ALL of 2018 including the Holidays. 

Don't start back tracking now... lmfao. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... All year you been saying Switch will be down for ALL of 2018 including the Holidays. 

Don't start back tracking now... lmfao. 

I said 2018, I didn't say the holidays. You're inserting your agenda into what I've said and are manipulating the words.

Quote me on this bitch, I say this to you all the time and you come up with nothing because you can't quote what doesn't exist. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I said 2018, I didn't say the holidays. You're inserting your agenda into what I've said and are manipulating the words.

Quote me on this bitch, I say this to you all the time and you come up with nothing because you can't quote what doesn't exist. 

Hey retard for it to be down in 2018 it also has to be down in the holidays. 

Will you disappear again when I pull up the quotes of you saying Switch will be down for 2018, only sell 11 million for the year... only sell around 3 million WW km the holidays etc etc. 

Are you really sitting here today saying you NEVER said Switch won't fall off a cliff this year and the Holidays? 

:sabu:

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard for it to be down in 2018 it also has to be down in the holidays. 

Will you disappear again when I pull up the quotes of you saying Switch will be down for 2018, only sell 11 million for the year... only sell around 3 million WW km the holidays etc etc. 

Are you really sitting here today saying you NEVER said Switch won't fall off a cliff this year and the Holidays? 

:sabu:

You're doing a lot of talking and very little in terms of pulling quotes. 

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're doing a lot of talking and very little in terms of pulling quotes. 

On 2018-10-30 at 12:52 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

They've sold 8 million in 9 months, they need another 7 million sales in 3 months to basically break even with last year that only had 10 months on the books, shit's not happening, not even close. 

On 2018-10-30 at 1:28 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

You idiots latch onto the fiscal year because it pushes back the goalpost further and ignores everything else, no one else does this.

For Xbox One no one cares about the fiscal year, for PlayStation 4 no one cares about the fiscal year, all people care about is the calendar year, how did the console sell in 2017? How is it selling in 2018? Not Nintendo's imaginary line in the sand you fucking idiot. Does NPD go by the fiscal year? No, they go by the calendar year. Does any analytical firm go by the fiscal year? No, they go by the calendar year because the year dictates external performance. The fiscal year is an internal year, it has no relevance externally.  

You're the only lot who drone on about the fiscal year, the only ones. You completely ignore the calendar year, the calendar year that has to sell 7 million systems in the next 3 months to break even with 2017's 10 month performance. The next 3 months which has to sell 7 million when the previous 9 sold a mere 8...

On 2018-10-19 at 9:26 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course I didn't, I said like 11 million odd sales in 2018, I fully remember and it's on track to do that. 

Yeah, the Switch is just lighting up the charts outselling the Xbox One by not even 30%, that's a real milestone going from the fastest selling console in history to outselling the Xbox One by not even 30%. Wow.

On 2018-10-19 at 9:35 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

The Switch is averaging 249,500 sales per month in 2018, the Xbox One is averaging 210,250.

It's outselling the Xbox One by 18% for 2018, it went from this...

j6onS35.png

To leading the Xbox One by 18%, as I said the shit fell off a cliff, I maintain that 100%.

On 2018-10-19 at 9:58 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

If the Switch is still $300 in November (knowing Nintendo it will be) it will underperform both Xbox One and PS4 greatly. December is up in the air, it could go to anyone. 

You're over selling a console that prematurely ejaculated and exhausted itself. 

shall I continue cuz there are more goldmine posts from you. :sabu:

First few quotes, you stuck to your 11 million predictions.... at the time Switch was at 8 million.   Which mean you expected only 3  WW million for Oct - Dec. 

You then go on to say it won't match the 7 million for Oct - Dec "not even close"..... AKA meaning it would be down for that period. 

You then go on to say say that Switch will underperform both Xbox1 and PS4 greatly in Nov. 

There’s even a quote where you said both Pokémon and Smash won't sell... I'll post that in a bit too. 

So Dynocrap, you saying it won't match last year's  7 million for Oct - Dec, you saying only 11 million WW for 2018 when it had already sold 8 million (meaning only 3 million for Oct to Dec)..... 

you said all that but you really meant was that Switch would be up this Holiday? :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

shall I continue there is more :sabu:

First few quotes, you stuck to your 11 million predictions.... at the it was 8 million.   Which mean you expected only 3  WW million for Oct - Dec. 

You then go on to say it won't match the 7 million for Oct - Dec "not even close"..... AKA meaning it would be down for that period. 

You then go on to say say that Switch will underperform both Xbox1 and PS4 greatly in Nov. 

There’s even a quote where you said both Pokémon and Smash won't sell... I'll post that in a bit too. 

So Dynocrap, you saying it won't match last year's  7 million for Oct - Dec, you saying only 11 million WW for 2018 when it had already sold 8 million (meaning only 3 million for Oct to Dec)..... 

you mean you said all that but you really meant that Switch would be up this Holiday? :drake:

We'll see, but 11'odd million doesn't appear outlandish even now. Also you're dragging in two different lines of posts relating to two different things for fiscal years and calendar year so I'm not going to muddle them, that's a completely separate discussion and I'm going to stick to exactly what we're talking about.

I said the Switch would greatly underperform the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in November if it was $300, it wasn't. It was $300 with a $60 game included meaning the system itself was $240. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We'll see, but 11'odd million doesn't appear outlandish even now. Also you're dragging in two different lines of posts relating to two different things for fiscal years and calendar year so I'm not going to muddle them, that's a completely separate discussion and I'm going to stick to exactly what we're talking about.

I said the Switch would greatly underperform the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in November if it was $300, it wasn't. It was $300 with a $60 game included meaning the system itself was $240. 

1) You said Switch won't match last Oct to Dec.... AKA it would be down. 

2) You expect 11 WW for 2018...which means only 3WW  million for Oct to Dec.... AKA it would be down 

3) The Mario Kart bundle was a limited bundle for a short period... Switch was already selling gang Busters in Nov before the MK bundle released....  you want to spin that as a cop out I see...Switch for all intents and purposes was still 300.

4) See post 1 and 2 above... you expected Switch to be down... so far the leaker have said it WAY above last year :cmpunk2:

@McWickedSmawt85

Edited by Goukosan
17 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This would have been a good post and would have made sense if you actually bothered to look at the entire month. These are sales positions for all hardware for November, position totals for the month. The only reason Sony sold out is because they didn't parse enough stock, Nintendo and Microsoft ensured proper stock thus they were able to sell more than Sony and continue to sell after Sony ran dry. The Xbox One X outsold the Spiderman bundle for November for crying out loud. PSVR of any kind didn't even make the top 100 list for the month...

• #6 Switch (Mario Kart 8 bundle)
  • #9 Xbox One S (Minecraft bundle)
  • #12 Switch
  • #40 Switch
  • #45 Xbox One X
  • #48 PlayStation 4 (Spiderman bundle)
  • #70 PlayStation 4 Pro (Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle)
  • #78 PlayStation 4
  • #82 Xbox One S (Battlefield V bundle)
  • #89 Xbox One S (NBA2K19 bundle)

Selling out does not equal selling a lot

EhNFTdc.pngVYPADfU.pngklmbRIf.png1nOyRFH.png4gZ3b0K.pngEhEvyEx.pngaoapP6B.pngL7MBwIt.pngDPcd5wX.png1yNIWP7.png

The Xbox One S Minecraft bundle is also presently outselling the Switch Mario Kart 8 bundle on the hourly charts, so yeah... Dumb post all around. 

wRQK7j0.png

The PS4 bundle sold 1 million in a week in November alone...no way in hell did the Scorpio sell more than the spiderman bundle :tom5:

BTW, for those who are trying to find the PS4 Spiderman Bundle, I think its only Gamestop at this point.

EDIT:  It went back up in stock at Walmart. My guess is that they purposely set aside stock for Black Friday, and another stock for Cyber Monday.

Edited by jehurey