• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not too bad I guess  + Looks good   -

most of those aren't even included in this, but nice job watching the video

And that has nothing to do with the product this thread is about. Clown. 

Yeah this is looking like a store return, for me.

I'll probably hold it for a few days to see what the hacking situation looks like.

On the flip-side...........I think I should looking into a Vita TV. Then again, I have a Vita to begin with, and I probably shouldn't be playing PS1 games on a screen bigger than that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah this is looking like a store return, for me.

I'll probably hold it for a few days to see what the hacking situation looks like.

On the flip-side...........I think I should looking into a Vita TV. Then again, I have a Vita to begin with, and I probably shouldn't be playing PS1 games on a screen bigger than that.

Look on the bright side: you can buy the system, gut it, put a raspberry pi 3 or something in there with a PS1 emulator or some shit.  I dunno.  Someone, somewhere will figure out a workable build and put a tutorial online for you.

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Look on the bright side: you can buy the system, gut it, put a raspberry pi 3 or something in there with a PS1 emulator or some shit.  I dunno.  Someone, somewhere will figure out a workable build and put a tutorial online for you.

lmao seriously... that's actually the biggest draw of the system for me... that it's got that shell.  You could easily make a much better emulator and probably cheaper too.                   

I would have liked to support them with this though if it was awesome, but as it is.. I'm not going to bother.  Even if it does get cracked, I'm not convinced the emulator will run well enough anyway.. and space is probably going to be limited so it's not like you could throw 200 games on there like you can with the NES and SNES minis.

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

So don't buy it. Simple. 

If $20 or $30 difference means so much for you maybe you should find a new hobby. 

Ppl here obsessed with what others do with their money :D

Please don't spend your money on something that I don't like or find much value in. Please!:noah:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

CowShits here are literally trying to defend paying $100 for something that's FREE and PROVEN LOWER QUALITY than that free thing.

Let that sink in for a moment. 

:| 

Yeah, my psone emulator on PC is an amazing collector's item so go along my NES and SNES mini.

We get it, price is important to you, don't buy it. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Imagine thinking $100 makes you Warren Buffet :D

Holy shit some of you guys seriously need to stop wasting money on gaming if shit is that tight. 

It's called value, clown. 

I will spend $2,000 on something if it gives the proper value in return for my investment.

I won't spend even $5 on something that has NO value or such low value as to be negligible.

What part of that don't you get? :D 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I will spend $2,000 on something if it gives the proper value in return for my investment.

I won't spend even $5 on something that has NO value or such low value as to be negligible.

Way to explain how people value things differently... idiot.

Oh no... $100 :lemming: 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Value is assigned by the person buying it, hence me choosing to get it and you not. I've already said numerous times I'm getting it for my collection. What part of that is difficult to understand?  I'm willing to throw $100 at something that looks nice and can sit along my NES and SNES mini and get as much playtime as them (next to zero), you're not. 

Imagine being upset what someone else spends $100 on :D Do you want a list of my other expenses too? Maybe you can assign value to the meals I eat. :D

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Way to explain how people value things differently... idiot.

Oh no... $100 :lemming: 

Maybe him and jonb can pool their resources together since they always seem so heavily invested in what others spend their money on. I'm sure between his free PC emulators and jonb's MS reward points they could come up with a few months of gaming.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Maybe him and jonb can pool their resources together since they always seem so heavily invested in what others spend their money on. I'm sure between his free PC emulators and jonb's MS reward points they could come up with a few months of gaming.

I get not thinking something is worth the price... but just make the point and then shut up about it.  Nagging on people that spend their money differently than to how you would spend it is just so stupid :D