Remember when lemmings...

Remember that debacle for installing games on Windows 10, like Gears  and Forza. Where it would download 70GB, but the game wouldn't start up, or it would delete everything?

I have no idea what happened if we are at the point where Microsoft products cannot reliably be installed within a Microsoft OS.

11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The sad part is that you're serious.

Yes.. because I can differentiate the API from the delivery backend.

Don't get me wrong... it's a flop.. but I mean, there's nothing really wrong with it.  People are mistakenly associating UWP with the store's issues.... so it didn't have much of a chance.  MS need to fix the store (make an entirely new one) and then they can start turning it around.  So long as the store is what it is... UWP will never gain traction.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.. because I can differentiate the API from the delivery backend.

The entire platform is a dumpster fire including its delivery method. The fact that you think UWP is just about a shitty API says enough.

Just now, lynux3 said:

The entire platform is a dumpster fire including its delivery method. The fact that you think UWP is just about a shitty API says enough.

lmao... UWP IS an API...  The fact that you're conflating it with MS' windows store issues shows how ignorant you are... lmao

Stop talking.

Just now, Remij_ said:

lmao... UWP IS an API...  The fact that you're conflating it with MS' windows store issues shows how ignorant you are... lmao

Stop talking.

You can't even read let alone look beyond the API. Like I said, the entire platform is a dumpster fire including its delivery method. You can't even use the word "conflating" properly.

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You can't even read let alone look beyond the API. Like I said, the entire platform is a dumpster fire including its delivery method. You can't even use the word "conflating" properly.

God damn you're dumb as fuck.  You're conflating the UWP API with the Windows Store... fucking idiot.  You're conflating the issues with the store as issues with UWP.. It shows how fucking ignorant you are.  

Try actually SAYING what's wrong with UWP... 

I bet you say "durr well deres problems when dawnlawding an da gaemz don sometimz wurk and.. uh"  :lemming: 

Just shut the fuck up :D 

Just now, Remij_ said:

God damn you're dumb as fuck.  You're conflating the UWP API with the Windows Store... fucking idiot.

"entire platform is a dumpster fire"

"including its delivery method"

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're this retarded. :wonder:

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

"entire platform is a dumpster fire"

"including its delivery method"

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're this retarded. :wonder:

I'm asking you to explain what the fuck is wrong with UWP the API.... without speaking about the delivery method.  You see... I'm accusing you of conflating them... meaning that I think you're stating that UWP is a flop because of the issues the Window Store has had... and not that there's actually something wrong with the API itself...  

In every response you're saying "bu but they both are DUMPSTER FIRE".... which doesn't prove to me that you can explain what is so wrong with the API itself.

:snoop: