Bethesda possibly will get sued with Class-Action lawsuit for how bad Fallout 76 is

28 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Just a shitty law firm trying to get exposure over a case they won't win. 

If they actually filed it, I guarantee they'd win. They actually wouldn't mind it being dragged out for decades because they're used to it.

Hell, some random guy in California sued Microsoft over the RROD once and won :D 

19 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

If they actually filed it, I guarantee they'd win. They actually wouldn't mind it being dragged out for decades because they're used to it.

Hell, some random guy in California sued Microsoft over the RROD once and won :D 

Thank god Microsoft now sells the most exquisite and reliable hardware out there.  The One X is a work of art.

• Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah in that you can mount it to a wall and just leave it there.

No for real.  If you want the best performance for 99.999% of multiplats and you don't own a gaming pc then X is the best gaming experience at the moment.  I also don't think MS would give up on the high end market and will continue to release high performance consoles in the future as well as weaker(light) devices for the average casual  gamer since they will be able to make amazing games and scale them down using cloud technology and be more playable on the other lighter consoles.

The best game makers will continue to make games with better graphics that will support onward to 8k.   It will happen and MS would never give up on that market.  What people don't understand is that this is MS's starting point.  They make the game to that scale.  The best possible quality and to run on the best possible/affordable hardware.  People who play it on the highest end console will always have the best experience while the original game is scaled down through processing and delivered to the lower end devices via streaming services.

This is the future.  Microsoft will continue on this path and WILL continue to make high end gaming consoles while competing with Nintendo and Playstation but their actual strategy is to capture the market.  Once they dominate in the video game business then everyone will be calling gaming consoles just "Xbox" since it will be the only relevant gaming business left.  PS may hang around but they will eventually lose a large audience.  The coming generations will levitate towards MS even though you guys hate them so much now.  My decision to face reality that MS's business plan is flying over people's heads while you will soon witness the fall of Sony and Nintendo.

Edit: that's my prediction :tard:

Edited by S#$@%^i
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

No for real.  If you want the best performance for 99.999% of multiplats and you don't own a gaming pc then X is the best gaming experience at the moment.  I also don't think MS would give up on the high end market and will continue to release high performance consoles in the future as well as weaker(light) devices for the average casual  gamer since they will be able to make amazing games and scale them down using cloud technology and be more playable on the other lighter consoles.

The best game makers will continue to make games with higher and higher fidelity and MS would never give up on that market.  What people don't understand is that's MS's starting point.  They make the game to that scale.  People who play it on the highest end console will always have the best experience while the original game is scaled down through processing and delivered to the lower end devices via streaming services.

This is the future.  Microsoft will continue on this path and WILL continue to make high end gaming consoles and competing with Nintendo and Playstation, but their strategy is to capture the market.  Once they dominate in the video game business then everyone will be calling gaming consoles just "Xbox" since it will be the only relevant gaming business left.  PS may hang around but they will eventually lose a large audience.  The coming generations will levitate towards MS even though you guys hate them so much now.  My decision to face reality that MS's business plan is flying over people's heads while you will soon witness the fall of Sony and Nintendo.

lol at trying to obscure the rape w/ a wall of text  :hest: 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

when you need 3 paragraphs to counter a drive-by quip, you automatically lost. cheers.

nah nah nah.  My post has very good arguments and you're just covering your ears like that meme begging someone to make it stop.  Oh Lemmings will make it stop alright, we are gonna bury your shitty console of choice and you will either stop gaming or die a gamerless old man where you "simply outgrew gaming".. No sir, gaming has and will outgrow you.

The real world doesn't consist of gamers who act like SW fanboys like yourselves.  It's filled with average people becoming interested in the gaming world and Microsoft will become the Pizza Hut of console fast food chains.  You can't stop it so I don't know why you even try.

1 hour ago, S#$@%^i said:

The best game makers will continue to make games with better graphics that will support onward to 8k.   It will happen and MS would never give up on that market.  What people don't understand is that this is MS's starting point.  They make the game to that scale.  The best possible quality and to run on the best possible/affordable hardware.  People who play it on the highest end console will always have the best experience while the original game is scaled down through processing and delivered to the lower end devices via streaming services.

This is the future.  Microsoft will continue on this path and WILL continue to make high end gaming consoles while competing with Nintendo and Playstation but their actual strategy is to capture the market.  Once they dominate in the video game business then everyone will be calling gaming consoles just "Xbox" since it will be the only relevant gaming business left.  PS may hang around but they will eventually lose a large audience.  The coming generations will levitate towards MS even though you guys hate them so much now.  My decision to face reality that MS's business plan is flying over people's heads while you will soon witness the fall of Sony and Nintendo.

why did i even read all this shit... you cant even list some games. you got so fucked this gen most lems write entire books that say nothing lmao

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

I'd guarantee Zenimax would win. There's plenty of case law that shows a lawsuit would be readily dismissed on false advertising or for not giving refunds. The latter would get them in trouble with the EU, but not here in the US.