My original Xbox just died

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

For the record, if Deeno left, we'd lose valuable lulz at least once a month during the NPD thread.  If Johnny left, nobody would give a shit.

I never see your name in the posters of the week/month/year

Me and Dyno are in there tho.

Lmfao at you thinking people care about you LMFAO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stills plays the same amount of AAAE's

Go join it

LMFAO this thread

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

RetardB thinks we post here for embarrassing MS shills like him and PredictionsFlop. :fatcruise:

The door is over there, chump. :D Log off and never come back, you can take your boyfriend with you while you're at it.

ANd you would still talk about us for years :D You miserable fuck 

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

ANd you would still talk about us for years :D You miserable fuck 

Delusions of grandeur much? :mj:

You're all here for me, and you will all be talking about me for years to come when I'm gone. :fatcruise:

Because your poorly written and thought out posts are such an amazing experience for all of us. :grimaceright:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Someone replied to a post on message board. Wow. :|

ANd youll reply again. Fact is if me and dyno left the post count here would go down by half and you guys would have nothing to talk about :reg:

11 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Why you hate so much.. come on  bro

You can all die in a fire for all I care. :D I don't give a shit about any of you. Let alone your Xbox's well being.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

I never see your name in the posters of the week/month/year

Me and Dyno are in there tho.

Lmfao at you thinking people care about you LMFAO

Lmfao at a 39 year old caring about top systemwars posters of the week/month/year :tom: 

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

Lmfao at a 39 year old caring about top systemwars posters of the week/month/year :tom: 

Im not 39, but you are butthurt. So is david. We really get to yall lmfao 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Your assumptions of me are wrong.

What assumptions? lol I asked you but you didn't answer. Sounds like you never owned a xbox one console.

The non lemmings never change.  :D They have so much hate and envy for us.  Hermits hate us because they're at the mercy of our lord and savior MS and King Billy G.  part founder of Microsoft.  :bow: Once upon a time some people thought pc and linux could take over.  Or even Apple for that matter?  None of those platforms would dare or can even really compete in terms of a gaming platform.  If you're gonna game on PC then you will be doing it most likely on a Microsoft Windows/Xbox platform.  That's our baby.  Xbox is just the icing on the cake. You guys have always been bitter... either that or y'all just trolls.  But that's okay, MS has the most powerful gaming console on the market and that ain't never gonna change.

Have fun on your fisher price mario tablets and shitty wack looking ps4 design with completely inferior controller. 

Edited by S#$@%^i