Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

The Stupid Phone Thread

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Trying to defend digging through old posts :D you have NO idea what you’re doing, we all see it. Lmao dig up some more. This is great! :mroff:

LOL, going back to the previous page = digging

I didn't know iPhone webpage navigation was that bad :lawl:

He's admitting that I caught him running away from his OWN topic.

Edited by jehurey

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, going back to the previous page = digging

I didn't know iPhone webpage navigation was that bad :lawl:

He's admitting that I caught him running away from his OWN topic.

Here we go....AGAIN. Jerry gets owned, owned owned, owned again.....THEN tries to start over. Nope, not this time.....gramps. Until you can prove Galaxys sell more than iPhones (Like you claimed).......consider this one in the BOOKS. :juggle:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Here we go....AGAIN. Jerry gets owned, owned owned, owned again.....THEN tries to start over. Nope, not this time.....gramps. Until you can prove Galaxys sell more than iPhones (Like you claimed).......consider this one in the BOOKS. :juggle:

He's so pissed.

All because I went on an excursion, to the previous page, to show him that he is the one that was talking about iPhones in China.

:blessed:C-o-m-p-l-e-t-e:blessed:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's so pissed.

All because I went on an excursion, to the previous page, to show him that he is the one that was talking about iPhones in China.

:blessed:C-o-m-p-l-e-t-e:blessed:

And somehow you’ve managed to miss every conversation since, because you’ve been  :blessed:d-e-s-t-r-o-y-e-d :blessed:

ironically, just like the galaxy’s sales :juggle:

iPhone max outsold gs9s entire lifetime in sales the FIRST WEEKEND IT RELEASED :smoke:

youre not even second place... you’re like 10th :blessed:

201901091015289_I7TVPWA4.png

:lawd:

Non 5G models in the Winter..... 5G model in the Spring. 

Think I'll get the 5G model in the Spring:bate:

Edited by Goukosan

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

201901091015289_I7TVPWA4.png

:lawd:

Non 5G models in the Winter..... 5G model in the Spring. 

Think I'll get the 5G model in the Spring:bate:

You’ll be the only one :kaz:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

And somehow you’ve managed to miss every conversation since, because you’ve been  :blessed:d-e-s-t-r-o-y-e-d :blessed:

ironically, just like the galaxy’s sales :juggle:

iPhone max outsold gs9s entire lifetime in sales the FIRST WEEKEND IT RELEASED :smoke:

youre not even second place... you’re like 10th :blessed:

He's getting so pissed, he's actually mimicking me 3x over.:tom:

And he STILL isn't talking about his OWN talking point about iPhone and JI-NAAA:trump2:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's getting so pissed, he's actually mimicking me 3x over.:tom:

And he STILL isn't talking about his OWN talking point about iPhone and JI-NAAA:trump2:

Another subject change. Destroyed :wrists:

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Another subject change. Destroyed :wrists:

In that case, ghostz just admitted he got destroyed..........waaaay back down yonder, on the previous page.:lawl:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

In that case, ghostz just admitted he got destroyed..........waaaay back down yonder, on the previous page.:lawl:

Back to trying to restart old arguments won’t save you. Nope, not......THIS time. :kaz:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Back to trying to restart old arguments won’t save you. Nope, not......THIS time. :kaz:

Did he just say that he wants OUT?

Yup, sure seems like it.:tom:

Hey you don't need to ask permission from me to get OUT from YOUR OWN TOPIC about iPhone and JINAA!!!:blessed:

Qualcomm has cut off Apple and refuses to do business with them, sued Apple in court and got the iPhone 7 and 8 Banned internationally and is now suing Apple for 7 billion in royalties :sabu:

Not only that.... Apple now is forced to use slow ass Intel modems that won't have 5G until sometime in 2020  (or later) while everyone would have been on 5G for a year or more by then :mickey:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/14/18182441/apple-qualcomm-modem-iphone-xs-max-ftc-trial

"Apple says Qualcomm refused to sell it chips for the latest iPhones" 

Apple says it wanted to use Qualcomm modems in the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR — but that Qualcomm refused to sell them after Apple sued over its licensing practices.

Apple originally planned to split its latest modem order between Qualcomm and Intel. It only turned to Intel to supply all the modems after Qualcomm refused to sell.

The dependency on Intel could also hurt Apple’s chances of bringing a 5G iPhone quickly to market, as Intel’s 5G chips aren’t expected until 2020. Intel’s LTE modems are known to be slower than Qualcomm’s, too.

Back when Apple was sourcing both Qualcomm and Intel modems for its phones at the same time, the company had to cap the speeds on Qualcomm modems so that one iPhone wouldn’t have faster speeds than another

Since then, Qualcomm has taken the fight to international courts in Germany and China, successfully winning bans on older iPhones being sold in either country. Apple had to pull iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 models. 

IPhones are going to be handicapped until 2021:bisonben:

Edited by Goukosan

Good Lord.  People are starting to get tired of Apple's bullshit.

In my local Fox news, they have a business from Fox News Business channel, and they reported that retailers in China are doing something rare and slashing prices on iPhones because sales have slowed down.

They're getting it from everywhere right now.

Think about it, Qualcomm isn't trying to get their business, and they would rather stop all business with Apple in order to make sure they win legal cases to ensure that Apple can't bully them in the future.

What that means is that Apple doesn't seem to be in a place in which they can bully component makers like Qualcomm at this point in time.

They smell blood.

Apple expected only 1 to 2 million people to send in their iPhones for the $29 battery replacement.

They didn't expect it to be TEN TIMES more than what they had originally calculated.

11 million people sent their older iPhone for a battery replacement.

Those are MILLIONS of people who avoided buying a new iPhone this past year. And that explains the numbers not meeting targets.

@Goukosan nailed it over a year ago. Apple purposely gimping the firmware was intentional, and a big factor in Apple maintaining their sales. The moment they had to admit that they gimped the firmware, and their excuse was because of power usage on the battery, they started a chain of events that cost them alot of iPhone sales.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Apple expected only 1 to 2 million people to send in their iPhones for the $29 battery replacement.

They didn't expect it to be TEN TIMES more than what they had originally calculated.

11 million people sent their older iPhone for a battery replacement.

Those are MILLIONS of people who avoided buying a new iPhone this past year. And that explains the numbers not meeting targets.

@Goukosan nailed it over a year ago. Apple purposely gimping the firmware was intentional, and a big factor in Apple maintaining their sales. The moment they had to admit that they gimped the firmware, and their excuse was because of power usage on the battery, they started a chain of events that cost them alot of iPhone sales.

Millions of people... not buying a Samsung. :love:

millions that LOVE their older apple products, gotta love that. 

20 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Millions of people... not buying a Samsung. :love:

millions that LOVE their older apple products, gotta love that. 

Which means that Apple's newer phones aren't as attractive as their older phones.

Thanks for admitting:blessed:

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Which means that Apple's newer phones aren't as attractive as their older phones.

Thanks for admitting:blessed:

Well of course, nothing is as attractive if you already have one. 

That being said, if you took the worst selling iPhone in the last 5 years, reduced its sales by 1/3, it would still have 10x more sales than any galaxy. So... yeah lol good job at pointing out how no one wants a galaxy device. 

The Xs and Xr were such flops not only did they lose 9 Billion dollars for Apple and cause Apple to release iTunes on Samsung devices..... they flopped so hard Apple has to reduce hiring new staff :mickey:

"Apple reportedly plans to slow down hiring after weak iPhone sales

"the success of the iPhone has begun to visibly falter."

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/16/18185825/apple-earnings-hiring-slow-down-iphone-sales-weak-tim-cook

Edited by Goukosan

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The Xs and Xr were such flops not only did they lose 9 Billion dollars for Apple and cause Apple to release iTunes on Samsung devices..... they flopped so hard Apple has to reduce hiring new staff :mickey:

"Apple reportedly plans to slow down hiring after weak iPhone sales

"the success of the iPhone has begun to visibly falter."

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/16/18185825/apple-earnings-hiring-slow-down-iphone-sales-weak-tim-cook

Again - people are happy with their phones. They buy more iPhones than any other phone on the planet, and it’s not even close. Talk to me when the GS9 sells 1/10th of the iPhone XR. Lmao.