Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

The Stupid Phone Thread

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

i have an iphone but idc about phones

same. I'm due for an upgrade and I'll take whatever they give for free. Fucking iPhone 8 just came out and now the 10 is dropping a week later? Where the logic behind this?

Ghosts what is this shit. fuck keeping up with this shit :rofl:

Edited by Bodycount611

4 minutes ago, Bodycount611 said:

same. I'm due for an upgrade and I'll take whatever they give for free. Fucking iPhone 8 just came out and now the 10 is dropping a week later? Where the logic behind this?

I never understood people who obsess over cellphones.

It's a fucking phone. You call people on it. You text people on it. What's there to obsess about?

Verizon is going to give me an upgrade  in a week and then charge me a fee for upgrading if I choose.  How the fuck does that work? I read they give you like $25 off or some shit big fucking deal.

I really want that Note 8 I like the idea of a taller phone. I love my Galaxy when I go to bed and can just look at facebook without my computer.

Edited by biohazard

26 minutes ago, Bodycount611 said:

iPhone X is just the 10 year anniversary edition 

Galaxy 7 . Think I'm done w Galaxy phones . Will probably buy a pixel next 

Some LG phone that was $80, couldn't give less of a shit about this crap because the fact of the matter is this phone does the same shit your $800 phones do. 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Some LG phone that was $80, couldn't give less of a shit about this crap because the fact of the matter is this phone does the same shit your $800 phones do. 

Lol not even remotely true but believe what you want 

Fuck that iPhone X shit. That thing looks like it will be expensive as fuck to repair when I break it. 

I'll continue to rock my 7+ until the wheels fall off.

• Like 1

I remember my old ipod being really complicated just adding and removing mp3s lol. When my brother and friend said iphones were unintuitive that was enough for me. 

Edited by biohazard
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, biohazard said:

I remember my old ipod being really complicated just adding and removing mp3s lol. When my brother and friend said iphones were unintuitive that was enough for me. 

They're by far the most intuitive phones imo

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

They're by far the most intuitive phones imo

I wouldn't go that far. They have a learning curve, however, if you have ever used a mac then you're good to go. 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

I wouldn't go that far. They have a learning curve, however, if you have ever used a mac then you're good to go. 

I mean, would you say android is mods intuitive? I mean of course there is some learning curve. It’s cutting edge mobile technology. 

Just now, ghostz said:

I mean, would you say android is mods intuitive? I mean of course there is some learning curve. It’s cutting edge mobile technology. 

I wouldn't say cutting edge either, a lot of the stuff on the X was already in the S5 long ago. As I said though, I have a 7+ I'm staying with it, because I like the phone.  Honestly though, you'd have to be completely retarded not to be able to pick up an iPhone or an Android for that matter and know everything about it within 10 minutes.  

I still have my Galaxy Note 5, and thank goodness I went out of my way to get one of the first phones with 4GB of RAM back then in 2015. It really has been working smooth and dependable for the entire 2 years. Only within the last two weeks, has the phone had a genuine hard freeze, and both times were when I was viewing something on firefox. Had to do a hard reboot on those two times.

I've completed my 2-year contract with AT&T last month, and am still with them on purpose. The reason being that I was hoping to see if T-Mobile was going to do something for Black Friday in November. I want to ditch my $100+ $9 taxes monthly bill and switch over to the T-mobile One plan, which is either $70 or $75 flat rate with no additional taxes. Easy choice to make.

I want to see if they will offer a greatly reduced Note 8 for people moving their line over to T-mobile. OR do some sort of buy-one, get-one deal in which I can get two phones to have one as backup. Granted, my Note 5 would make an excellent backup. I just want to find the best deal possible, and Samsung typically starts slashing prices on their recent phones whenever there's a major iPhone releasing. I don't really want to pay for 2 or more lines, so I am hoping that either T-mobile or Samsung offer a deal with only one line.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I still have my Galaxy Note 5, and thank goodness I went out of my way to get one of the first phones with 4GB of RAM back then in 2015. It really has been working smooth and dependable for the entire 2 years. Only within the last two weeks, has the phone had a genuine hard freeze, and both times were when I was viewing something on firefox. Had to do a hard reboot on those two times.

I've completed my 2-year contract with AT&T last month, and am still with them on purpose. The reason being that I was hoping to see if T-Mobile was going to do something for Black Friday in November. I want to ditch my $100+ $9 taxes monthly bill and switch over to the T-mobile One plan, which is either $70 or $75 flat rate with no additional taxes. Easy choice to make.

I want to see if they will offer a greatly reduced Note 8 for people moving their line over to T-mobile. OR do some sort of buy-one, get-one deal in which I can get two phones to have one as backup. Granted, my Note 5 would make an excellent backup. I just want to find the best deal possible, and Samsung typically starts slashing prices on their recent phones whenever there's a major iPhone releasing. I don't really want to pay for 2 or more lines, so I am hoping that either T-mobile or Samsung offer a deal with only one line.

I know that Verizon last month was offering Note 8's at $300 if you traded in a Note 5. So I suspect that T-Mobile will follow with something big for black friday.