ghostz

The Stupid Phone Thread

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I thought you said 1.2 PERCENT higher?

Now you're saying 1.2 times higher?

That means a 20% increase.:blessed:

Oh.........it turns out you can't read and you're getting news articles that only apply to certain regions.

In other words.....you're making a vintage Ghost claim that falls apart almost immediately upon inspection. Fan-tastic.

Until it sells even 1/5th of iPhone sales, it’s not even worth discussing. 

14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Until it sells even 1/5th of iPhone sales, it’s not even worth discussing. 

Ran away again.

Didn't realize that Apple Pencils aren't cross compatible :mj:

"The trouble with Apple’s Pencils is that they’re not cross-compatible. The first model works with one set of iPads, which has today been freshly expanded, while the second variant is only compatible with the latest iPad Pros. You can’t use the older stylus on the 2018 iPad Pros, and you can’t use the newer stylus on any other iPad. Let me say that again using Apple’s language: the iPads that launched today support Apple Pencil but not Apple Pencil."

:will:

Edited by Goukosan

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Didn't realize that Apple Pencils aren't cross compatible :mj:

"The trouble with Apple’s Pencils is that they’re not cross-compatible. The first model works with one set of iPads, which has today been freshly expanded, while the second variant is only compatible with the latest iPad Pros. You can’t use the older stylus on the 2018 iPad Pros, and you can’t use the newer stylus on any other iPad. Let me say that again using Apple’s language: the iPads that launched today support Apple Pencil but not Apple Pencil."

:will:

tenor.gif?itemid=5037753

Just as I predicted.... Apple is copying this galaxy S10 feature.   Watch Ghostz love this now that it will be on iPhone :mj:

Oh and now the new airpods can use wireless charging through the case.... just like the Galaxy pods. 

Apple’s next iPhone might be able to wirelessly charge other devices

Being able to wirelessly charge off of an iPhone would be useful, especially after Apple that the second generation of AirPods would come with a wireless charging case (as well as rumors that wireless Beats Powerbeats earbuds are coming) — a feature that would be extremely useful if your headphones or Apple Watch die while you’re out and about and away from a charger.