Earthquakes are so fucky

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Shit was falling from the roof, of course it could help 

It's fake ceiling pieces that weight about 200 grams and are about as robust as a cardboard box. :| The worst that could possibly happens are light bulbs/neons. 

Just now, Ramza said:

It's fake ceiling pieces that weight about 200 grams and are about as robust as a cardboard box. :| The worst that could possibly happens are light bulbs/neons. 

Cool so your tactic in an earthquake is to stand in the middle of the collapsing room?:patrice:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Cool so your tactic in an earthquake is to stand in the middle of the collapsing room?:patrice:

And yet I'd perfectly fine, while some woman pisses herself and pray under a table. (aka; you)  :D 

Edited by Ramza
Just now, Ramza said:

And yet I'd perfectly fine, while some woman pisses herself and pray under a table. :D 

So you’d immediately assess the strength of an earthquake, the structural integrity of the building you’re in and the building components that are falling around you and stand in the middle of the room

watch out we got a bad ass here :whoa:

9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

So you’d immediately assess the strength of an earthquake, the structural integrity of the building you’re in and the building components that are falling around you and stand in the middle of the room

watch out we got a bad ass here :whoa:

I don't see any problem with your statement.

I'm not hiding under a fucking table like a pathetic, scared woman. :kaz:

It's like those stupid air masks in air planes. :D I ain't putting it on, we're all gonna die the same if this go down anyway.

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't see any problem with your statement.

I'm not hiding under a fucking table like a pathetic, scared woman. :kaz:

It's like those stupid air masks in air planes. :D I ain't putting it on, we're all gonna die the same if this go down anyway.

:whoa: