• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now in hell with Hitler and Iwata

Finally

Posted Images

2 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

the moment you get your head out of your ass and make a slight attempt at empathy 

Empathy towards corrupted, multi millionaires politicians assholes. Yeah it's not happening. Fuck him and his entire family, Skull & Bones members don't need empathy, you fucking idiot.   :kaz:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Spoken like a true foreigner.

Don't think it would be any different if Canadian PMs like Jean Chretien or Justin Trudeau died. Feeling sad for corrupted, power mongering politicians. What nonsense.   :pavarotti:

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Empathy towards corrupted, multi millionaires politicians assholes. Yeah it's not happening. Fuck him and his entire family, Skull & Bones members don't need empathy, you fucking idiot.   :kaz:

ROFF. One of the most sensible DaveyPee posts I've read

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

Is this related to their staff?

Yeah.  The president nominates everyone of importance in the Executive branch.  They have to be confirmed by the senate, though.

7 hours ago, Voidler said:

Lmao Reagan 

How is Trump stacking up?

I'll try to find the updated graph, but let's just say he's attempting a world record speed run.

10 hours ago, Voidler said:

Lmao Reagan 

How is Trump stacking up?

2 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I'll try to find the updated graph, but let's just say he's attempting a world record speed run.

Found the graph, but it doesn't depict indictments of administration officials, just indictments by investigation:

DtM-hrUWsAAD0r5.jpg

So this may not be as helpful because it includes all of the Russians indicted by Mueller so far.

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Trump is essentially Regan 2: Electric Boogaloo with the hyperbole maxed out at 11. 

He's multiple times worse.  Reagan fulfilled basic requirements of the office (i.e. he fully staffed the Department of State).  Trump still hasn't done that.

The only positions Trump as filled are federal judges, and my guess is that he's not the one doing the filling.  McConnell is.

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

He's multiple times worse.  Reagan fulfilled basic requirements of the office (i.e. he fully staffed the Department of State).  Trump still hasn't done that.

The only positions Trump as filled are federal judges, and my guess is that he's not the one doing the filling.  McConnell is.

Yeah, policy wise he’s the worst the county has seen including Harrison. 

I’m more talking about this godlike status among the GOP that Regan had. 

Obama was the proclaimed Reagan 2.0, political party has nothing to do with it.  Trump is biggest liberal Republicans ever elected. Dude was for abortion before he was against it, and etc.     

@Aza I see myself as a Millennial because I fall under the birth range for it 1980-1994.  I don't expect anyone born after 1985 to have any recollection of the first Bush.  Most properly only remember Clinton as the earliest President of their life.