Popular Posts

Now in hell with Hitler and Iwata

Finally

Posted Images

On 2018-12-01 at 6:27 PM, McWickedSmawt85 said:

He was the last honest Republican:

image.png.fc091b296a9e8708ebb213d15a732886.png

Dude deserves respect on that alone.

It's time for another trip in the Jer and WickedSimple clown car. 

I just did an image search on this out of curiosity. It comes from an anonymous blogger from the far-left blog site Daily Kos LOL

Off the top of my head, why is Obama a 0 when Petraeus plead guilty to giving his gf classified info and resigned? Do tell, WS. :biggrin:

Edited by Tulsi & Nikki 2020
32 minutes ago, Tulsi & Nikki 2020 said:

I just did an image search on this out of curiosity. It comes from an anonymous blogger from the far-left blog site Daily Kos LOL

Off the top of my head, why is Obama a 0 when Petraeus plead guilty to giving his gf classified info and resigned? Do tell, WS. :biggrin:

What does general petraeus have to do with the executive branch? What he a part of the administration? No. 

31 minutes ago, Tulsi & Nikki 2020 said:

:deadkoolaid:

14 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What does general petraeus have to do with the executive branch? What he a part of the administration? No. 

He was appointed director of the CIA by Obama, and during his tenure as director he illegally gave his gf classified info, plead guilty to it, and resigned.

3 minutes ago, Tulsi & Nikki 2020 said:

He was appointed director of the CIA by Obama, and during his tenure as director he illegally gave his gf classified info, plead guilty to it, and resigned.

That doesn't make him part of the white house administration which is the title of the graph also he wasn't even a democrat :drake:

8 hours ago, Tulsi & Nikki 2020 said:

Very simple.

Read me what it says in the columns of that chart.......................and show me an article that says General has any of those.

I love how Saucer is TRYING to hide behind specific word usage.

He says that Petraeus "plead guilty"..................as if he's insinuating a legal charge.

Except he says he "plead guilty to giving his gf classified info" which is a figure of speech of saying "he admitted"............except he tried to use the LEGAL term "plead guilty" for something that had no legal process.

Nice try, sweetie.

The chart is absolutely accurate. I think I enjoy breaking down your slight of hand more than the general lie. Because your slight of hand makes it seem that you really are desperate to TRY and slip it past me. LOL