I know, I know.. another RE2 pic thread, but this one has tons of 4K pics (Ada looks perfect) locations, characters, monster spoilerz enter at own risk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't say I didn't warn you       Holy fucking SHIT... Capcom are so fucking BACK.  The RE Engine is insane..  DMCV looks just incredible too.  This at 60fps on current gen hardw

Its really not all that impressive graphically. In fact it definitely feels like its missing the atmosphere of the original game (theres a real lack of grit and dilapidation to everything. its too cle

Man, I hope this controls like a dream.  The controls in Revelations 2 were kinda floaty, and if I'mma have an immortal neckbeard in a fedora chasing my ass through the police station, I don't want to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

I don't remember that huge guy in a suit at all. :patrice:

He was in the B scenarios 

residentevil.jpg

Fuck, in this remake though he's intimidating as fuck.  You can hear him stomping around rooms away.

yeah. Nemesis was my fav with his ugly face and teeth but Mr. X looks scary in the remake. 

This is what Resident Evil 4 should've been. I don't even want fixed camera angles anymore. 

Nemesis vocabulary was outstanding "STARS..."

Edited by kaz
6 hours ago, kaz said:

yeah. Nemesis was my fav with his ugly face and teeth but Mr. X looks scary in the remake. 

This is what Resident Evil 4 should've been. I don't even want fixed camera angles anymore. 

Nemesis vocabulary was outstanding "STARS..."

The problem with RE4 is that it was an action shooter more than an actual survival horror. I want limited ammo and feel like my character is frail and could die at any moment. I want to be forced to conserve items efficiently, I want to be force to scavenge every nook and cranny to survive. 

Not buy a grenade launcher with points I've earned from killing enemies and birds.