I know, I know.. another RE2 pic thread, but this one has tons of 4K pics (Ada looks perfect) locations, characters, monster spoilerz enter at own risk

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

RE has always had bad shooting mechanics.  Literally the least important part of a RE game.

RE4 being the exception, especially on Wii.  Game was too easy to control and ended up being a cakewalk.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't say I didn't warn you       Holy fucking SHIT... Capcom are so fucking BACK.  The RE Engine is insane..  DMCV looks just incredible too.  This at 60fps on current gen hardw

Its really not all that impressive graphically. In fact it definitely feels like its missing the atmosphere of the original game (theres a real lack of grit and dilapidation to everything. its too cle

Man, I hope this controls like a dream.  The controls in Revelations 2 were kinda floaty, and if I'mma have an immortal neckbeard in a fedora chasing my ass through the police station, I don't want to

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

RE4 being the exception, especially on Wii.  Game was too easy to control and ended up being a cakewalk.

:mj: 

13 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

All I said is it looks bad . It does . You agree . You for whatever reason prefer it to be bad . That's dumb .

I never said I prefer it... I said it is... and that it ultimately doesn't matter to me because it's always been that way.  That's not what I play RE for..

36 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

But if it was better it would be better .

Geez . Re2r isn't your little sister LOL

If it was better I still wouldn't care.  You're the one wishing it was better.  Sucks to be you. ROFL

Lmao you're such a dick sucking RE fanboy it's embarrassing LOL 

IM HAPPY WITH SHITTY GUNPLAY :juggle:

Sucks that YOU want it to be better.  It's trash and I'm happy !

ROFL , idiot 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao you're such a dick sucking RE fanboy it's embarrassing LOL 

IM HAPPY WITH SHITTY GUNPLAY :juggle:

Sucks that YOU want it to be better.  It's trash and I'm happy !

ROFL , idiot 

Ok Rem, get your ass up, it's time to clown this motherfucker talking that trash to you:deadsuge: 

actually know what, nah fuck it I'ma lay back down Idgaf:deader:

Old school RE didn't even have gunplay. You could aim up and down. Whoop-dee-do. 

RE7 didn't have gunplay has smooth has your typical FPS of today, yet the game owned hard.

Asking for better gunplay is why we got garbage like RE5 in the first place. Survival horror =/= action shooter.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Sometimes I can't even believe you guys are serious , but I know you are . 

Smh

Yet all the best games in the series have the so called 'shit' gunplay (REmake, RE2, RE3, RE7) and all the worst RE game had a bigger emphasis on core gameplay mechanics (RE5, RE6).

RE4 being the exception.

Purely coincidental, I'm sure.

I mean, the game is what it is... And I'm fine with it.

Jon's like.  Durr but if it was better it would be BETTER! :lemming:

Yea, no shit Sherlock, but it's not.. and it is what it is... and I'm good with that since that's not what RE is about.

Durr you guyz prefer shit gunplay YOOS SO STUPID! :lemming: 

Every RE game has had shit gunplay.  Even RE4... FUCK that game :D  

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I mean, the game is what it is... And I'm fine with it.

Jon's like.  Durr but if it was better it would be BETTER! :lemming:

Yea, no shit Sherlock, but it's not.. and it is what it is... and I'm good with that since that's not what RE is about.

Durr you guyz prefer shit gunplay YOOS SO STUPID! :lemming: 

Every RE game has had shit gunplay.  Even RE4... FUCK that game :D  

Let's be honest, RE4 has sound gameplay we can give it that much but it's a shit RE game that doesn't play on the best elements from the series. It's a non survival horror with no puzzles and linear level design. Almost the complete opposite of an actual good RE game.

There is action RE games and classic survival horror RE games. They have different gameplay elements due to their genres and different audiences. Not so sure why jonb can't understand that a game can simply just not be for him. a REmake2 with fluid, modern gunplay would simply not be RE2. It's meant to be heavy, feel cramped, have to slow down greatly to shoot, miss plenty of shots and seem inaccurate etc. If this game had gunplay like Gears it would be shit.

It's fine if you want that, RE has that style of game, this just isn't it.