I know, I know.. another RE2 pic thread, but this one has tons of 4K pics (Ada looks perfect) locations, characters, monster spoilerz enter at own risk

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

Old school RE didn't even have gunplay. You could aim up and down. Whoop-dee-do. 

RE7 didn't have gunplay has smooth has your typical FPS of today, yet the game owned hard.

Asking for better gunplay is why we got garbage like RE5 in the first place. Survival horror =/= action shooter.

You could also aim from left to right, don't forget!

But it didn't matter because you almost always hit your target and if you didn't you just had to aim a bit in that direction and et voilà.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't say I didn't warn you       Holy fucking SHIT... Capcom are so fucking BACK.  The RE Engine is insane..  DMCV looks just incredible too.  This at 60fps on current gen hardw

Its really not all that impressive graphically. In fact it definitely feels like its missing the atmosphere of the original game (theres a real lack of grit and dilapidation to everything. its too cle

Man, I hope this controls like a dream.  The controls in Revelations 2 were kinda floaty, and if I'mma have an immortal neckbeard in a fedora chasing my ass through the police station, I don't want to

Posted Images