So I just got back from Walmart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think he was standing there chuckling to himself taking photos of empty cabinets while staff wondered what this weird incel was doing?

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit.

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid.        Edit: Also, Tu

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They didn't say Xbox may be down for November, they said it may be down for the holiday weekend, not the month as a whole. You're intentionally mincing words. You're also forgetting that the system sold 1.296 million consoles last November, 1 million the year before that, 1.3 million the year before that, and 1.29 million the year before that.

They said the Switch was up significantly for the weekend, okay, well the system only sold 850,000 last year. So even if Xbox were down and Switch were up there's still a massive gap that would need to be bridged for it to be meaningful information. I mean if the Switch sold 1.1 million last year and Xbox sold what it did that might be cause for some alarm in terms of positioning, but that's a near 450,00 gap last year that would have to be closed. 

You guys are aiming too high with Switch and cynically too low with Xbox.

Pokemon Let's Go! Games have sold a combined over 1.5 million in the US

Notice how Benji (your savior) says "games" and "combined" separating them as individual products and then coalescing them? There's 8.2 million Switch's in the US, you guys are praying for way too high of hardware attachment to a game rather than the other way around which software attachment on the Switch has shown to be over the top comparatively. The overwhelming bulk of those sales will be from existing owners, not new owners. 

1) Nintendo announced Pokémon sold 1.5 million in the US alone between launch and Cyber Monday... your dumbass damage control of its "two separate games" is twenty years old and seriously pathetic. 

2) Nintendo announced Switch outsold Wii's best Thanksgiving week.  Wii's best was 800,000 just for the week ALONE... which obviously means Switch sold much more for the entire month. 

3) If Xbox1 was down for the Thanksgiving week it's more likely that it could possibly be down for the entire month. 

4)  Will you avoid the NPD thread when you're proven wrong again? 

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

1) Nintendo announced Pokémon sold 1.5 million in the US alone between launch and Cyber Monday... your dumbass damage control of its "two separate games" is twenty years old and seriously pathetic. 

2) Nintendo announced Switch outsold Wii's best Thanksgiving week.  Wii's best was 800,000 just for the week ALONE... which obviously means Switch sold much more for the entire month. 

3) If Xbox1 was down for the Thanksgiving week it's more likely that it could possibly be down for the entire month. 

4)  Will you avoid the NPD thread when you're proven wrong again? 

1) Traditionalism is a fallacy flying in the face of logic.

2) Total spending was $250 million which means max sales would be 833,000 for the week, however other items are included in that spend so it's no doubt just north of 800k.

3) Even if so it A. won't be some huge divergence and B. doesn't mean it sold less than the Switch. Nintendo's deals came to a close and were exhausted before Microsoft's. Also again it was down pre-Cyber Monday, they've said nothing since.

4) I'm not the least bit worried, Nintendo will probably tap out at 1.05 million and Microsoft just a smidge above 1.2 million.

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

1) Traditionalism is a fallacy flying in the face of logic.

2) Total spending was $250 million which means max sales would be 833,000 for the week, however other items are included in that spend so it's no doubt just north of 800k.

3) Even if so it A. won't be some huge divergence and B. doesn't mean it sold less than the Switch. Nintendo's deals came to a close and were exhausted before Microsoft's. Also again it was down pre-Cyber Monday, they've said nothing since.

4) I'm not the least bit worried, Nintendo will probably tap out at 1.05 million and Microsoft just a smidge above 1.2 million.

1) It's pathetic damage control simply because you were wrong about Pokémon not selling well.   It's the same game... no amount of mental gymnastics you perform will change that. 

2) Your Autism strikes again..... point is Switch sold 750K to 800K last November.    This November it outsold that in a WEEK.  Meanwhile you expected it to DECLINE this Holiday. 

3) Nintendo didn't do a price drop.... all they had were bundles.  If someone wanted wanted a Switch...  price of entry was still 300 dollars..... 

What do you mean they have said nothing since?   You expect to hear weekly updates on hardware sales in the US? lmfao.   Next numbers released will be for the entire month of Nov and will be released 3rd week of Dec. 

4) Didn't ask if you're worried.  Asked if you are going to disappear like you always do when the numbers don't line up with your delusions :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
56 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I actually bought another X in November.  So, you're wrong I guess.

how many do you have? what's the point?

55 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Nobody wants the ps4 garbage.. Why are sheep even in this thread defending it since it's not even their console.. :D 

spiderman, Bo4 and red dead aren't just the most popular games released this holiday, they're the only games worth a shit that are out right now. :rofl: Sony has a complete monopoly on quality games this year. No way Xbox is winning with weak ass brands like Battlefield, fallout, and forza.