So I just got back from Walmart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think he was standing there chuckling to himself taking photos of empty cabinets while staff wondered what this weird incel was doing?

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit.

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid.        Edit: Also, Tu

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

XDone: 5 free games, $199 - $20 mail in rebate, a free gas coupon, $50 in Groceries at Kroegers, and 3 or 4 sets of AA batteries included. (store ordered 5 units).

PS4: Full price (store ordered 50 units)

:kaz:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I don't I've ever seen any person be SO WRONG and get butt-fucked in so many ways as Dynocrap.

I'm talking about he's dumber than Tupac

He's significantly more petulant and pathetic than Hitman. (and as gay, I specifically remember Hitman having a dinstinct gay-ness about him).

Dynocrap has exceeded both of those to become the worst poster in the history of SW/SS

Jesus Tupac :D 

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Jesus Tupac :D 

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid. :ben:

Edit: Also, Tupac's level of Fanboyism had basic humor attached to it; even if we mostly did laugh at him, rather than with him.

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

What was this referencing again? :D 

I needed something to symbolize Deeno Math™, so i slapped some math on his picture.  He has a history of pulling numbers out of his ass to convince himself xbox isn't losing, and he keeps getting it wrong.

6 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid. :ben:

Edit: Also, Tupac's level of Fanboyism had basic humor attached to it; even if we mostly did laugh at him, rather than with him.

At certain points, back in late 2017, I accused Dynocrap of being Tupac.

A big, big sign was that he was trying to prove something about aniscopic filtering, and he took an off-screen camera shot of his PC monitor.  Which was something that Tupac used to do.

He also goes around claiming he's a video game expert and since he owns all the consoles, he's an expert on everything and claims no bias.  Once again, very reminiscent of Tupac.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

A big, big sign was that he was trying to prove something about aniscopic filtering, and he took an off-screen camera shot of his PC monitor.  Which was something that Tupac used to do.

He also goes around claiming he's a video game expert and since he owns all the consoles, he's an expert on everything and claims no bias.  Once again, very reminiscent of Tupac.

I knew he wasn't Tupac because he didn't talk about TVs enough to be Tupac. lmao

• Haha 2
Just now, jehurey said:

Tupac was from Ontario though; Deeno's in Washington.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I knew he wasn't Tupac because he didn't talk about TVs enough to be Tupac. lmao

:D 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Do you remember the guy who was a hardcore HD-DVD backer? I think his name started with an H.

tupac was a fan of the hd-dvd iirc too. but yeah, there was some dude who bought a bunch. 

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I never took an off screen camera shot, even back then you were too dumb to realize this.

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

tupac was a fan of the hd-dvd iirc too. but yeah, there was some dude who bought a bunch. 

Yeah, he was. Just can't remember that other guy, lol. He always made threads about Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Yeah, he was. Just can't remember that other guy, lol. He always made threads about Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD.

hmmm...i don't remember. i took a bit of a hiatus when i split up from my ex back then (seems to be a trend lol). we had so many members back then.