So I just got back from Walmart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think he was standing there chuckling to himself taking photos of empty cabinets while staff wondered what this weird incel was doing?

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit.

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid.        Edit: Also, Tu

Posted Images

Back in the day, the Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD was the only battle cows won at the time.

Riiiidge Raaacer! It's Riiiiidge Raaaacer!   :kaz:

Warhawk, Batarang controllers, Heavenly Sword, $600 console.

This guy :killzone:

336625-img_1978_killzone2.jpg

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was the game that sold me on the 360, that and Call of Duty 2. The world just hadn't seen rendering like that yet.

It was Kameo: Elements of Power, Call of Duty 2 and Condemned: Criminal Origins for me.

• Like 1
On 2018-12-03 at 4:19 PM, lynux3 said:

It was Kameo: Elements of Power, Call of Duty 2 and Condemned: Criminal Origins for me.

Dead Rising and Oblivion for me. :killzone: 

Lol I also remember being so impressed by Lost Planet and Gears of War. 

Early 360 years were ownage, too bad the Xbox division is absolute garbage now. Guys like Peter Moore understood that it was all about games. Nowadays they are trying to sell you a Xbox with no exclusives, weak third party support, and we're supposed to care because they have a controller designed for handicapped people and hobopass. Wow.

7 hours ago, Ike said:

Dead Rising and Bioshock made me get a 360. They were exclusives that made me buy the console unlike this generations garbage effort from MS. 

Microsoft should buy the Dead Rising IP, take it straight back to its roots (i.e. base the game design on the first game and forget the sequels even exist), then experiment with ways to make that style of game in a GaaS model.  MS doesn't need microtransactions in their GaaS games because the goal is to sell Game Pass, so they can do it justice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-02 at 8:42 PM, Cookester15 said:

If xbox comes in last for november im going to ban for a week 

On 2018-12-02 at 8:49 PM, Cookester15 said:

deeno 

On 2018-12-02 at 8:54 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Might as well make it permanent, I won't be back. Arbitrary rules resulting in moderation don't sit well with me.

:lupe:

On 2018-12-02 at 3:02 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

When Nintendo comes in third you're going to kill yourself, the lead up from you has been nothing short of hilarious with misplaced confidence. 

Boy howdy this quote aged well, didn't it? :cruise:

Get fucked, Deeno. 

• Haha 1
On 2018-12-02 at 7:54 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Might as well make it permanent, I won't be back. Arbitrary rules resulting in moderation don't sit well with me.

Somebody oblige this man's request. :camby:

2 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Boy howdy this quote aged well, didn't it? :cruise:

Get fucked, Deeno. 

the irony in dynamite talking about misplaced confidence :pavarotti: