So I just got back from Walmart

25 minutes ago, Ike said:

every single bundle is $100 off :hest:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-s-and-x-bundles-are-100-off-us/1100-6463920/

deeno and dumBo still dont get it, that having these fire sales all holiday long and still coming in 3rd (even if it were 2nd), no matter how close, is nothing to brag about. ms is literally having to scratch and claw for..  last place.

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think he was standing there chuckling to himself taking photos of empty cabinets while staff wondered what this weird incel was doing?

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit.

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid.        Edit: Also, Tu

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If Nintendo only had Pokemon would they have outsold Xbox? No. If Nintendo only had Smash would they have outsold Xbox? No. If Nintendo only had the MK8 bundle would they have outsold Xbox? No.

Xbox had nothing but discounts and Nintendo barely edged them out while hammering them with everything they had. Like I said they got lucky. 

What kinda what if shit is this? :sabu:

THEY ONLY HAD POKEMON FOR NOVEMBER, SMASH DIDT NOT RELEASE IN NOVEMBER YOU DENSE CLOWN. 

You want to handicap the situation for Xbox1 with all those discounts + a free game +the biggest 3rd party game of the year and Switch was supposed to have no games for the Holidays?  Bbbut what if and what if..... WHAT IF 

Bro we live in reality....all your what if scenarios are pointless. 

The ironic thing is that read dead 2 released closer to Nov than Smash Yet somehow your dumbass keeps counting Smash for Nov but not Read Dead 2...lmfao. 

Plus Red Dead was Free + 100 dollars off on Xbox1........ Switch was FULL price and still sold more :sabu:

You will see what Pokémon + Smash can do in December NPDs. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What kinda what if shit is this? :sabu:

THEY ONLY HAD POKEMON FOR NOVEMBER, SMASH DIDT NOT RELEASE IN NOVEMBER YOU DENSE CLOWN. 

You want to handicap the situation for Xbox1 with all those discounts + a free game +the biggest 3rd party game of the year and Switch was supposed to have no games for the Holidays?  Bbbut what if and what if..... WHAT IF 

Bro we live in reality....all your what if scenarios are pointless. 

The ironic thing is that read dead 2 released closer to Nov than Smash Yet somehow your dumbass keeps counting Smash for Nov but not Read Dead 2...lmfao. 

Plus Red Dead was Free + 100 dollars off on Xbox1........ Switch was FULL price and still sold more :sabu:

You will see what Pokémon + Smash can do in December NPDs. 

You seem too retarded to grasp that Smash's early December release will have impacted November's holidays sales.

Like holy shit... You're really dumb. Also where in the hell are you getting Red Dead was free...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You seem too retarded to grasp that Smash's early December release will have impacted November's holidays sales.

Like holy shit... You're really dumb.

A negligible impact because Pokémon released that month and outsold both Red Dead 2 and COD in November at retail dummy. 

Smash's real impact will be felt in Dec. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A negligible impact because Pokémon released that month and outsold both Red Dead 2 and COD in November at retail dummy. 

Smash's real impact will be felt in Dec. 

Oh fuck no it wouldn't be negligible lol... Two weeks before release with the only chance to get hardware on sale or with deals? People wanting Smash no doubt had a sizable impact in late November.

Also who is doubting Smash's impact in December? No one moron, no one has said anything about that, you're just rambling on about it like a fucking idiot when it's never been contested...

All I've said is Smash had an impact in November, but you're a bit slow so it's not taking hold in your brain...

P.S. Where in the hell are you getting that Red Dead Redemption 2 was free with an Xbox? Pretty sure that's made up...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh fuck no it wouldn't be negligible lol... Two weeks before release with the only chance to get hardware on sale or with deals? People wanting Smash no doubt had a sizable impact in late November.

Also who is doubting Smash's impact in December? No one moron, no one has said anything about that, you're just rambling on about it like a fucking idiot when it's never been contested...

All I've said is Smash had an impact in November, but you're a bit slow so it's not taking hold in your brain...

P.S. Where in the hell are you getting that Red Dead Redemption 2 was free with an Xbox? Pretty sure that's made up...

There was no hardware deal for Smash.   The Smash bundle was $360....that's full price bro. 

anyway.. not going back and forth with you in this anymore.

You were wrong on all accounts.... you can spin it how you want to make yourself sleep better at night.. lol 

Just now, Goukosan said:

There was no hardware deal for Smash.   The Smash bundle was $360....that's full price bro. 

anyway.. not going back and forth with you in this anymore.

You were wrong on all accounts.... you can spin it how you want to make yourself sleep better at night.. lol 

There doesn't have to be a hardware deal for Smash for Smash to impact hardware sales directly before its release, especially when there's other sales taking place.. Like I said, you're really dumb... This isn't hard to grasp...

:snoop:

Also I love that you're ignoring the Red Dead question because I'm pretty positive it's a bald face lie...

Oh man, imagine how much worse he's going to take it in the second week of January when December NPD numbers come out. LOL

They continually gloss over the fact that RDR2 helped both the PS4 and XBO, and no such game of ridiculous hype and marketing is going to drop in December for either console.

8 hours ago, Ike said:

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit. :ben:

You can extrapolate alot...just ask DynamiteCop. 

as I said the shit fell off a cliff, I maintain that 100%.

it will underperform both Xbox One and PS4greatly. 

:sabu:

15 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Goukosan is actually angry right now and this is the face he's making Goukosan

I'm starting to think Deeno has a secret "my dick is dry" signal that he projects into the night sky for you and Slow Johnny.

16 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I'm starting to think Deeno has a secret "my dick is dry" signal that he projects into the night sky for you and Slow Johnny.

So you're mad because we're not letting you gang attack and bully Deeno?  God forbid that Deeno's allies come to his defense when they mostly agree on what he says.  So how should we proceed then?  Let you guy put the boots to him while laughing it up with the likes of a few distasteful members of the opposing factions?

Edited by S#$@%^i
43 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

So you're mad because we're not letting you gang attack and bully Deeno?

:ovolol:

Pointing out that Deeno's predictions were flat out wrong isn't bullying.  Bullying is when we call him retarded for it.  We do that, too. :cruise: 

EDIT: Lmao you triple posting 'cause i'm living in your head rent free. :roff: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Lol you and gooker are just a bland imitation of Jerry and all group up like the alt left version of Voltron :D