So I just got back from Walmart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think he was standing there chuckling to himself taking photos of empty cabinets while staff wondered what this weird incel was doing?

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit.

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid.        Edit: Also, Tu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

We all know Deeno is going to avoid the NPD thread.  The question now is: will he avoid his own threads?

Yes.  Yes he will.

When Nintendo comes in third you're going to kill yourself, the lead up from you has been nothing short of hilarious with misplaced confidence. 

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

When Nintendo comes in third you're going to kill yourself, the lead up from you has been nothing short of hilarious with misplaced confidence. 

Bro... you make outlandish claims.... then you avoid threads that prove you wrong and then create new threads spouting the same trash as before. 

Switch just bested Wii"s best ever Thanksgiving Week.... you avoided. 

Insiders say Xbox1 may be down for Nov unless it had a killer cyber Monday... you avoided. 

Pokémon sold great and Smash has the highest pre-orders in the franchise history.... you avoided. 

and now you're back posting a shelf pics from your local wall mart as some sort of emperical proof :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... you make outlandish claims.... then you avoid threads that prove you wrong and then create new one's spouting the same trash as before. 

Switch just bested Wii"s best ever Thanksgiving Week.... you avoided. 

Insiders say Xbox1 may be down for Nov unless it had a killer cyber Monday... you avoided. 

Pokémon sold great and Smash has the highest pre-orders in the franchise history.... you avoided. 

and now you're back posting a shelf pics one your local wall mart as some sort of emperical proof :drake:

They didn't say Xbox may be down for November, they said it may be down for the holiday weekend, not the month as a whole. You're intentionally mincing words. You're also forgetting that the system sold 1.296 million consoles last November, 1 million the year before that, 1.3 million the year before that, and 1.29 million the year before that.

They said the Switch was up significantly for the weekend, okay, well the system only sold 850,000 last year. So even if Xbox were down and Switch were up there's still a massive gap that would need to be bridged for it to be meaningful information. I mean if the Switch sold 1.1 million last year and Xbox sold what it did that might be cause for some alarm in terms of positioning, but that's a near 450,00 gap last year that would have to be closed. 

You guys are aiming too high with Switch and cynically too low with Xbox.

Pokemon Let's Go! Games have sold a combined over 1.5 million in the US

Notice how Benji (your savior) says "games" and "combined" separating them as individual products and then coalescing them? There's 8.2 million Switch's in the US, you guys are praying for way too high of hardware attachment to a game rather than the other way around which software attachment on the Switch has shown to be over the top comparatively. The overwhelming bulk of those sales will be from existing owners, not new owners. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Ike said:

Here's some evidence: Lynux and AVK both bought a Switch in November. No one here bought an Xbone.

TLHBO :trump:

Lynux already owns an Xbox One, an X for that matter and as far as the other guy I have no idea. It's five years old and this is an extremist gaming forum, people are going to buy things. 

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the more in-demand product is constantly replenished on the floor, while the less in-demand doesnt even really need to be stocked.

its less trouble to just wait until someone asks for an xbox, one by one :hest: 

I love how you guys flip logic on its head depending on what's going on, if this were reversed you'd say the PlayStation 4 was selling out and no one wanted an Xbox One.

You're that stupid to think a post like yours could actually fly :mj:

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how you guys flip logic on its head depending on what's going on, if this were reversed you'd say the PlayStation 4 was selling out and no one wanted an Xbox One.

yeah that is what we'd be saying, if it were reversed

because it would be true

because ps4 sells more than xbox :| 

Edited by Quad Damage