So I just got back from Walmart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think he was standing there chuckling to himself taking photos of empty cabinets while staff wondered what this weird incel was doing?

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit.

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid.        Edit: Also, Tu

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

spiderman, Bo4 and red dead aren't just the most popular games released this holiday, they're the only games worth a shit that are out right now. :rofl: Sony has a complete monopoly on quality games this year. No way Xbox is winning with weak ass brands like Battlefield, fallout, and forza.

rdr 2 on ps4 is better you're saying? :D 

39 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

rdr 2 on ps4 is better you're saying? :D 

doesn't matter. the average idiot doesn't even know an xbox one version exists

marketing deals are important. if you align yourself with popular brands, your brand itself is elevated in the eyes of the consumer.

when you align yourself with 4.0/10's, battlefield vagina, and social justice programming brainwash games, people start to jump ship.

6 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

doesn't matter. the average idiot doesn't even know an xbox one version exists

marketing deals are important. if you align yourself with popular brands, your brand itself is elevated in the eyes of the consumer.

when you align yourself with 4.0/10's, battlefield vagina, and social justice programming brainwash games, people start to jump ship.

We'll see where it all goes next gen.  MS ain't dumb and don't you think developers are gonna want to get on that bandwagon of getting to play their games on androids, iphones, pc's and any other platforms except Sony?  When MS does offer distribution to those platforms, don't you think that the big developers will want to befriend MS and want to play ball with them?

Yeah, we'll see what happens. Fools :qbad:

Edited by S#$@%^i
2 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

We'll see where it all goes next gen.  MS ain't dumb and don't you think developers are gonna want to get on that bandwagon of getting to play their games on androids, iphones, pc's and any other platforms except Sony?  When MS does offer distribution to those platforms, don't you think that the big developers will want to befriend MS and want to play ball with them?

Yeah, we'll see what happens. Fools :qbad:

when did this fool become a 2nd-tier jimbo? nothing but nonsense coming from him these past few months. 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

when did this fool become a 2nd-tier jimbo? nothing but nonsense coming from him these past few months. 

So voicing my prediction and opinion about Microsoft is gibberish?  I thought this was SW where everyone gets to state their opinions on the current gaming platforms?  Are you trying to silence my voice?  This is oppression..  Mods.. please do something about this.

Edited by S#$@%^i
54 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It won't seem so funny when your pastime desolves and comes to a close when the conversations dry up. 

That's the difference between you and me, Deeno.  I can survive on other forums because I'm not a dumb racist piece of shit.  You're gonna have problems, tho. :corns:

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Lol Walmart is for white trash. 

Dat subtle burn. :patrice:

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
5 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

That's the difference between you and me, Deeno.  I can survive on other forums because I'm not a dumb racist piece of shit.  You're gonna have problems, tho. :corns:

Dat subtle burn. :patrice:

What other forums? Places like this are on their last legs. ResetEra and Gaf won't tolerate the things or the way we discuss them here. You've got no where to go, this is it.

I don't I've ever seen any person be SO WRONG and get butt-fucked in so many ways as Dynocrap.

I'm talking about he's dumber than Tupac

He's significantly more petulant and pathetic than Hitman. (and as gay, I specifically remember Hitman having a dinstinct gay-ness about him).

Dynocrap has exceeded both of those to become the worst poster in the history of SW/SS

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't I've ever seen any person be SO WRONG and get butt-fucked in so many ways as Dynocrap.

I'm talking about he's dumber than Tupac

He's significantly more petulant and pathetic than Hitman. (and as gay, I specifically remember Hitman having a dinstinct gay-ness about him).

Dynocrap has exceeded both of those to become the worst poster in the history of SW/SS

It could be worse, I could be you :hest: