So I just got back from Walmart

37 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I almost wish Xbox One did beat out the Switch (it was closer than anyone imagined) just to see all the damage control. :D

It wasn't closer than I imagined, I knew it was going to be neck and neck but I bet on Xbox because it posts pretty stable numbers, high ones at that. If that MK8 bundle didn't happen it would have probably been at least 100k down no doubt. I also told you that Xbox sells within 85-90%+ of the PS4, and it did 91%. 

The Pokemon and Smash effect, outselling the Xbox One by 1.33% :hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think he was standing there chuckling to himself taking photos of empty cabinets while staff wondered what this weird incel was doing?

I just got back from Target. They had each console with about one in stock on display. So what I can extrapolate from that is, jack shit.

True story: When I returned in the summer - for the first part of the day; I thought Deeno was Tupac. I then realized, nah this is a whole new level of stupid.        Edit: Also, Tu

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It wasn't closer than I imagined, I knew it was going to be neck and neck but I bet on Xbox 

as I said the shit fell off a cliff, I maintain that 100%.

it will underperform both Xbox One and PS4greatly. 

:sabu:

33 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Is Deenotard the most raped poster in SW history?

He's so bad that the Hall of Shame has become normalized.  There's no reason to visit it because Deeno's daily routine out-shames it.

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It wasn't closer than I imagined, I knew it was going to be neck and neck but I bet on Xbox because it posts pretty stable numbers, high ones at that. If that MK8 bundle didn't happen it would have probably been at least 100k down no doubt. I also told you that Xbox sells within 85-90%+ of the PS4, and it did 91%. 

The Pokemon and Smash effect, outselling the Xbox One by 1.33% :hest:

Wasn't Xbox dirt cheap... and didn't they give away RDR2? :hest: 

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was the same price as PS4 and no.

What does that matter?  We're talking about it's price and sales in relation to the Switch.  It was the cheapest Xbox has ever been piggybacked by what is likely the biggest or next to the biggest console game release of the gen.

Did a Mario Kart 8 bundle really negate Rockstar's only game released specifically for current gen, and the highest rated game... which has been out for an entire month while Xbox consoles selling at their cheapest?

If that's the case... why do you always bet against Nintendo?

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

What does that matter?  We're talking about it's price in relation to the Switch.  It was the cheapest Xbox has ever been piggybacked by what is likely the biggest or next to the biggest console game release of the gen.

Did a Mario Kart 8 bundle really negate Rockstar's biggest game for an entire month and the cheapest Xbox has been sold?

If that's the case... why do you always bet against Nintendo?

Red Dead released the previous month, and its sales were astronomical. The masses didn't wait to buy it, it was extremely front loaded.

There was the Mario Kart 8 bundle, there was the Smash bundle, two huge releases imminent for Nintendo. They got lucky.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Red Dead released the previous month, and its sales were astronomical. The masses didn't wait to buy it, it was extremely front loaded.

There was the Mario Kart 8 bundle, there was the Smash bundle, two huge releases imminent for Nintendo. They got lucky.

So what you’re saying is exclusives matter? :interesting:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm sure a lot of people waited until Black Friday to pick up theirs.  OBVIOUSLY they did by the amount of sales Xbox had the month of November.

Again, RDR2 released at the end of the month.. word of Xbox having the superior version would have hit hardest in the beginning of November with Black Friday hardware sales finishing off the month.

You're saying a MK8 bundle (An old WiiU game) and Smash were able to beat RED DEAD 2, and cheaper hardware?  Well.. it's true.

Nintendo didn't get lucky... they know what their fans want.. and you constantly underestimate them.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm sure a lot of people waited until Black Friday to pick up theirs.  OBVIOUSLY they did by the amount of sales Xbox had the month of November.

Again, RDR2 released at the end of the month.. word of Xbox having the superior version would have hit hardest in the beginning of November with Black Friday hardware sales finishing off the month.

You're saying a MK8 bundle (An old WiiU game) and Smash were able to beat RED DEAD 2, and cheaper hardware?  Well.. it's true.

Nintendo didn't get lucky... they know what their fans want.. and you constantly underestimate them.

If Nintendo only had Pokemon would they have outsold Xbox? No. If Nintendo only had Smash would they have outsold Xbox? No. If Nintendo only had the MK8 bundle would they have outsold Xbox? No.

Xbox had nothing but discounts and Nintendo barely edged them out while hammering them with everything they had. Like I said they got lucky. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If Nintendo only had Pokemon would they have outsold Xbox? No. If Nintendo only had Smash would they have outsold Xbox? No. If Nintendo only had the MK8 bundle would they have outsold Xbox? No.

Xbox had nothing but discounts and Nintendo barely edged them out while hammering them with everything they had. Like I said they got lucky. 

Xbox did give everything they had.. Xbox hasn't had a quarter as good as that in ages.  They also made the console as cheap as possible... :|

The fact that Nintendo sold more at a much higher price shows that their games matter.  Never underestimate those fuckers is all I'm saying.  That's not luck... they strategically planned this entire last quarter of the year.  Each game is selling better than the last, and they're moving tons and tons of units.  Give them props.

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Who are all the idiots buying all those Xbox Ones? Goddamn, I'm surprised it's actually selling so much.

Lot of uninformed dumbasses out there. NA consumers are a bunch of retards.

if you go to retail stores around the holidays, it really is like the old cliche where parents/relatives buy consoles knowing next to nothing about them, and worse, asking the sales people what they should buy. no coincidence that its the only time of the year xbox sells decently.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Ike said:

those seem like retailer bundles.

best buy has totally different deals on xbox.  which means that the retailer is trying to do anything they can to just get them out the door.

that's clearance.