PS classic flop of the year

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:D Why did Sony never mention it? This should be part of the main menu. Goddamn.

Buying one now though. :face: The PAL versions were scaring me.

The entire contents of the PS Classic have been dumped too. It won't be too long from now that we'll be seeing this thing running ISOs of PSone games and possibly even emulating NES/SNES games down the road. The hardware is like 2-3x more powerful than the NES/SNES counterparts so it should be a lot better. I'm waiting to see if they will be able to update the PCSX ReArmed software for better emulation. :juggle:

• Upvote 1

And now you know why I kept on hedging my bets, even as the end product kept on sounding worse and worse.

Sony, as a company, may have failed to have finished their design. But with the help of the mod community, someone will probably make an easy ROM loader software for me to install on my PC, and just a USB connection away from easily loading up some PS1 roms that I can easily find on torrent sites. hell I may already have some PS1 roms.

If it can work with PS3 or PS4 Dualshocks and have analog and rumble support, then I am good to go.