BFV update 1 trailer

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol. I guess its better than potentially having a buggy mess.

Meanwhile the Developer was on Twitch today, hyping up the customization for vehicles, including paint jobs, and designs for the nose of aircraft, or on the front of your armoured vehicles.

Some of these skins cost between 10.7K and 24K of in-game currency. :| :D 

12 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Meanwhile the Developer was on Twitch today, hyping up the customization for vehicles, including paint jobs, and designs for the nose of aircraft, or on the front of your armoured vehicles.

Some of these skins cost between 10.7K and 24K of in-game currency. :| :D 

thats ridiculous. i've earned no more than 10-15k in my total playtime.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Then there was image that was on a screen at Dice's Holiday/Post Launch party - it was tweeted and quickly deleted; basically it was user comments on a giant screen.

:D 

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah the video starts around the 1:11:30 mark for where the skins and decals get crazy expensive.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah the video starts around the 1:11:30 mark for where the skins and decals get crazy expensive.

I tried to watch a bit but it's torture. :/

IDK they picked to defend the SJWs on this one. This isn't the game. Those people weren't buying the game anyway.

Call your fanbase dumb and tell them not to buy the game then wonder why nobody buys the game lmfao

If there was a point to made, they didn't make it.

Some impressions of this

The tank mission - meh. Cool storyline but the design of the mission wasn't very interesting. The tank battles weren't that well designed.

The tank MP map - Awesome all around so far, thanks to the large rolling fields with tank engagements across long distances. If anyone remembers Harvest Day from BC1 and 2, it feels like that but on a larger scale. Definitely my favorite map so far.

The tides of war 'season' (im not sure what else to call it) started. It looks like they're just releasing a series of challenges per week, that move you through a skill tree looking diagram and when you reach the end you unlock a new unique weapon.

Edited by Twinblade

I played the new mission.  It sucked hard.  The whole game sucks shit.

That said, it's still gorgeous as fuck during gameplay.  With ray tracing I can now play 4K Ultra at 60fps with low DXR.  Well, in truth it drops to 50fps during the most demanding scenes.. but overall I'm fucking stunned with it.  1440p and never a drop below 60 with DXR Ultra is also possible.  It's pretty fucking awesome now.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I played the new mission.  It sucked hard.  The whole game sucks shit.

That said, it's still gorgeous as fuck during gameplay.  With ray tracing I can now play 4K Ultra at 60fps with low DXR.  Well, in truth it drops to 50fps during the most demanding scenes.. but overall I'm fucking stunned with it.  1440p and never a drop below 60 with DXR Ultra is also possible.  It's pretty fucking awesome now.

is there an explanation for why the pre-rendered cutscenes still lag on my PC? If they're not in-engine then i don't understand how they can be taxing my system...

Edited by Twinblade
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

is there an explanation for why the pre-rendered cutscenes still lag on my PC? If they're not in-engine then i don't understand how they can be taxing my system...

I dunno.  The videos are quite shitty regardless.  Probably just stuttering due to shader caching.