How is Veganism duping people into Converting?

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

most vegans are vegans because they feel it's a way of protesting against animal cruelty. 

as for "diets", they all suck. 

why? there's no "one size fits all" meal plan. we all have different body types, hormone levels, activity levels.

the best diet is one that works for YOU. 

That don't mean there can't be a general rule sets to obey. IE Sweets made out of refined sugar is bad for anyone regardless of difference in genetics or metabolism. 

It's the quantity required that will change, like a 220 pounds bodybuilder has different needs than a scrawny ass like Kokujin but the general rules remains the same for anyone.

And vegan are fucking idiots. Animals eats each other alive in the wild in the most atrocious ways possible but somehow humans aren't supposed to kill animals to feed ourselves? Lol, please.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#Vegancat

Why do you make these threads 3x a week.  Go ahead and eat meat for every meal. No one cares.  

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That don't mean there can't be a general rule sets to obey. IE Sweets made out of refined sugar is bad for anyone regardless of difference in genetics or metabolism. 

It's the quantity required that will change, like a 220 pounds bodybuilder has different needs than a scrawny ass like Kokujin but the general rules remains the same for anyone.

And vegan are fucking idiots. Animals eats each other alive in the wild in the most atrocious ways possible but somehow humans aren't supposed to kill animals to feed ourselves? Lol, please.

Animals also eat their shit and fuck their mothers and fathers.  

You are also a retard level debater lol.

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Yes. In numbers.

Plant based proteins have 20% of the bioaviability of meat protein in the best case scenario. 100 grams of plant based protein gives you less than 20 grams of meat equivalent protein.

I'm aware that there are different amino acids. Still legume aren't as bad as you make it out to be. It's quite a complex source of nutritional value. I would have added them to my diet if they weren't so high in calories, they're actually quite fattening but sill nutritionally dense.

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm aware that there are different amino acids. Still legume aren't as bad as you make it out to be. It's quite a complex source of nutritional value. I would have added them to my diet if they weren't so high in calories, they're actually quite fattening but sill nutritionally dense.

They're not bad, they're ineffficient. They're is a reason why you fart and shit like a motherfucker on them, your body digests them badly.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

i eat 1 or 2 chocolate bars a day. yet, i'm leaner than most of the dudes who eat "clean" at my work. it's all about moderation. you can eat shit, just don't fucking pig out (which a lot of fatmericans do).  like...if i want a greasy cheeseburger, i get it without mayo, fries, and i just drink water. if i want a snickers...i just have 1 snickers. i will usually not crave carbs/fats during my next meal, so it all balances out. i think all of these diets are a load of crap. if i'm getting too bulky, i cut back on my overall intake. if i'm getting too lean, i eat a bit more. no rocket science. if YOU prefer to avoid sugar because YOU feel better without it, by all means then. 

Edited by -GD-
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

They're not bad, they're ineffficient. They're is a reason why you fart and shit like a motherfucker on them, your body digests them badly.

That's due to the high amount of dietary fibers. Not the plant based proteins.

Proof is it won't happen if you take a supplement of the same proteins.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

You sound very defensive, something feels off about your responses...

It's just hilarious that you bother making so many of these threads.  Meat and dairy taste good, so you enjoy eating these products and you're doing mental gymnastics to try to convince yourself that it's not harming your health and that decades of research is "propaganda".  

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i eat 1 or 2 chocolate bars a day. yet, i'm leaner than most of the dudes who eat "clean" at my work. it's all about moderation. you can eat shit, just don't fucking pig out (which a lot of fatmericans do).  like...if i want a greasy cheeseburger, i get it without mayo, fries, and i just drink water. if i want a snickers...i just have 1 snickers. i will usually not crave carbs/fats during my next meal, so it all balances out. i think all of these diets are load of crap. if i'm getting too bulky, i cut back on my overall intake. if i'm getting too lean, i eat a bit more. no rocket science. if YOU prefer to avoid sugar because YOU feel better without it, by all means then. 

You seem to think I'm on a keto diet or something? I'm not, I ate at least 1-2 fruits a day. My only motto is to not eat starch based food, bread, pastas, that sort of things. I don't believe that an orange and an apple in a day makes you fat. And I don't want to force my body to completely rely on fat as primary energy source, that's not healthy. 

Basically I'm not really on a diet. I simply cut the crap out and replaced it with more proteins. Making more healthy choices.

Refined sugar is garbage regardless, fact. 

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i eat 1 or 2 chocolate bars a day. yet, i'm leaner than most of the dudes who eat "clean" at my work. it's all about moderation. you can eat shit, just don't fucking pig out (which a lot of fatmericans do).  like...if i want a greasy cheeseburger, i get it without mayo, fries, and i just drink water. if i want a snickers...i just have 1 snickers. i will usually not crave carbs/fats during my next meal, so it all balances out. i think all of these diets are a load of crap. if i'm getting too bulky, i cut back on my overall intake. if i'm getting too lean, i eat a bit more. no rocket science. if YOU prefer to avoid sugar because YOU feel better without it, by all means then. 

Chocolate is mostly fat. I got a 20 gram of carb limit a day on keto, and I can eat two 99% chocolate bars. 90% chocolate bars are also basically a fat bomb.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You seem to think I'm on a keto diet or something? I'm not, I ate at least 1-2 fruits a day. My only motto is to not eat starch based food, bread, pastas, that sort of things. I don't believe that an orange and an apple in a day makes you fat. And I don't want to force my body to completely rely on fat as primary energy source, that's not healthy. 

Basically I'm not really on a diet. I simply cut the crap out and replaced it with more proteins. Making more healthy choices.

Refined sugar is garbage regardless, fact. 

i'm not saying you are keto. i was speaking, hypothetically, if you were to avoid all sugar.

as for refined sugar being bad....sure. but everything is fine in moderation. 

2 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

I don't think you know what irony means.

I guess you fuck your mom and eat shit?

Lol, retard level debate indeed.

I wasn't making an argument that we should mimics animals behavior, you dumbass. I was simply showing it's the natural order of things and animals 'cruelty' happens regardless of humans being part of the food chain or not. 

What's more cruel, a deer getting shot in the lungs by a hunter and dying in a few minutes, or a zebra being eaten alive by a pack of lions and agonizing for hours???

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Chocolate is mostly fat. I got a 20 gram of carb limit a day on keto, and I can eat two 99% chocolate bars. 90% chocolate bars are also basically a fat bomb.

shiii i have like 50 grams of sugar right after i lift weights. 

i , personally, feel better with a 50 gram whey protein/50 gram of sugar post workout drink. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Lol, retard level debate indeed.

I wasn't making an argument that we should mimics animals behavior, you dumbass. I was simply showing it's the natural order of things and animals 'cruelty' happens regardless of humans being part of the food chain or not. 

What's more cruel, a deer getting shot in the lungs by a hunter and dying in a few minutes, or a zebra being eaten alive by a pack of lions and agonizing for hours???

Yes, lions build massive slaughterhouses and commercially farm zebra meat after raising the zebras in squalor in a 1sqft pen.

Brilliant.

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i'm not saying you are keto. i was speaking, hypothetically, if you were to avoid all sugar.

as for refined sugar being bad....sure. but everything is fine in moderation. 

I cheat... sometimes.