How is Veganism duping people into Converting?

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

It's okay it HAS FIBER1111!! So it will digest 30 minutes longer than a pure bowl of sugar! TEH MAGIC OF A PLANT BASED DIET (PS. Don't forget your daily vitamin B12 injections)

lol

Tbh a carnivore diet is also pretty limiting. 

I always have some veggies with my meat as it helps proteins absorption. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#Vegancat

Why do you make these threads 3x a week.  Go ahead and eat meat for every meal. No one cares.  

Just now, Team 2019 said:

You're not going to be low on protein on this lol.

But you need liver, fish eggs, and butter to hit all  your vitamin and nutrient macros

Butter is worthless, it's just saturated fat. I use it for cooking but eating it as no serious benefits. There are better sources of fat, olive oil (non cooked) for example.

@Team 2019

These Vegan looks like Auschwitz concentration camp victims. Lmao at the one who lost a tooth while screaming to stop killing animals.

One of the waitress I used to work with was a hardcore vegan and she was complaining about constant muscles and articulations pain. I tried to talk nutrition with her but that only offended her. Vegan is cult like. Those people are insane modern day hippies. I don't understand why they don't go with a vegetarian diet. At least they could eat eggs, cheese, milk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs