Miyazaki: "I'm not in a position to talk about a possible release of 'Bloodborne II"

After Sekiro no one will care about Bloodborne anything. The mechanics will have evolved and people will expect much more out of games next gen.

You guys want new experiences which signify a new generation yet want the same old shit rinsed and repeated. It's illogical.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

After Sekiro no one will care about Bloodborne anything. The mechanics will have evolved and people will expect much more out of games next gen.

You guys want new experiences which signify a new generation yet want the same old shit rinsed and repeated. It's illogical.

What does a game that started out as a Tenchu game have to do with a Bloodborne game?

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

WTF. :kaz: 

First off, Sekiro isn't some giant departure from the Dark Souls games, it's pretty similar in a lot of ways. Just like how Bloodborne wasn't a giant departure from the Souls games. It was Dark Souls in anything but name, with an actual dash and a gun in a Lovecraft inspired setting. lmao

Secondly, the fanbase definitely wants more Souls/Bloodborne games. A lot of people are actually disappointed that Sekiro has no RPG leveling and online play. 

Chances are, Sekiro won't even sell as much as Dark Souls 1, 2 or 3 because of that. And you think somehow it's going to kill of their RPG series that got them where they are now, for good? What the flying fuck. :tom:

I'm not sure what your agenda is when it comes to Sekiro, I saw you mention how it's far more interesting than their usual Dark Souls games, how it supposedly look so much better. Which I find very baffling. 

• Upvote 1