The yellow vests movement in France is amazing.

Even the police are siding with them in some instances. :D %80 approval from the public. 

EU stooge Emanuelle Macron must be feeling it. I hope it escalates even more and he's forced to make a deal with them.

I still can't believe Macron was sold to the French people as being center on the political spectrum and wanted to make harsher borders regulations, when in reality he's just another tool of the left establishment who continued the EU/UN psychotic no borders policies. Marine LePen should have won that election.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels   dont bother 

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.   Remember when the left were cheering this guy?

I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.   But turned out he's ju

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Even the police are siding with them in some instances. :D %80 approval from the public. 

EU stooge Emanuelle Macron must be feeling it. I hope it escalates even more and he's forced to make a deal with them.

I still can't believe Macron was sold to the French people as being center on the political spectrum and wanted to make harsher borders regulations, when in reality he's just another tool of the left establishment who continued the EU/UN psychotic no borders policies. Marine LePen should have won that election.

Dude you're a moron.

This is about riot regarding a fuel tax, which people are complaining that its a regressive tax that disproportionately hurts the poor.

What does that have to do with immigration?

You seem to have a real hard-on for talking about immigrants, and wanting extreme right-wingers who are promoting xenophobia.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude you're a moron.

This is about riot regarding a fuel tax, which people are complaining that its a regressive tax that disproportionately hurts the poor.

You seem to have a real hard-on for talking about immigrants, and wanting extreme right-wingers who are promoting xenophobia.

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels

dont bother :lul:

• Haha 2
Just now, jehurey said:

Dude you're a moron.

The tax hikes is just the the tipping point. Macron was already losing favor with the French public well before this, they're not holding French flags for no reason. It's not a massive protest from the working class for no reason.

Xenophobe, right wing! How quick you are to drop judgment. The immigration pact from the UN and the forced policies of the EU are a serious fucking issue. You can continue denying that it's just racism fueled hate but it's the most concerning political issue all over Europe at the moment. It's what lead to Brexit, it's why Hungary is shutting it's borders.

Most Europeans aren't in favor of mass immigration and it's why right wings parties all over Europe are gaining newfound popularity extremely fast.

Just now, Voidler said:

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels

Like for real.

He JUST SO happens to drop words and phrases that come straight out of the alt-right textbook..............and then he goes "oh I dunno, I was casually reading about it the other day."

EU is maybe thinking about building an army...............and he immediately said "Macron and Merkel want to build an army that will become state police and go into other European countries to crack down on them!"

Like he doesn't know the concept of Posse Comitatus, the idea that you can establish an army, but specifically have laws that prevent the army from being used for domestic purposes.

You'd imagine Europeans might know a lil bit about that...........cuz y'know..........the whole thing with Gaius Julius Caesar.

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yet in that short time I've learned one very important thing. All you guys on the left ever do is either A) Accusations of racism, xenophobia, sexism, etc. B: Absolute denial to listen to someone with different opinions.

You're doing the latter right now. I'm gonna discredit this person, thus he's wrong and I don't have to bring actual arguments. :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The tax hikes is just the the tipping point. Macron was already losing favor with the French public well before this, they're not holding French flags for no reason. It's not a massive protest from the working class for no reason.

Xenophobe, right wing! How quick you are to drop judgment. The immigration pact from the UN and the forced policies of the EU are a serious fucking issue. You can continue denying that it's just racism fueled hate but it's the most concerning political issue all over Europe at the moment. It's what lead to Brexit, it's why Hungary is shutting it's borders.

Most Europeans aren't in favor of mass immigration and it's why right wings parties all over Europe are gaining newfound popularity extremely fast.

No, they're not an "issue"

Countries have been accepting refugees since................oh, I don't know.....................the United Nations was founded.

1951.  Did you think this whole "muslim immigrant" thing was recent?

Yes, it is xenophobia, and yes it is a recent creation of right-wingers (or rather them trying to resurrect one of their oldest Populist gimmicks).

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like for real.

He JUST SO happens to drop words and phrases that come straight out of the alt-right textbook..............and then he goes "oh I dunno, I was casually reading about it the other day."

EU is maybe thinking about building an army...............and he immediately said "Macron and Merkel want to build an army that will become state police and go into other European countries to crack down on them!"

Like he doesn't know the concept of Posse Comitatus, the idea that you can establish an army, but specifically have laws that prevent the army from being used for domestic purposes.

You'd imagine Europeans might know a lil bit about that...........cuz y'know..........the whole thing with Gaius Julius Caesar.

Caesar was forbidden to enter Italy with his legions but did anyway, which lead to a civil war and the death of the Republic to become an Empire. 

Not a very good analogy.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Yet in that short time I've learned one very important thing. All you guys on the left ever do is either A) Accusations of racism, xenophobia, sexism, etc. B: Absolute denial to listen to someone with different opinions.

You're doing the latter right now. I'm gonna discredit this person, thus he's wrong and I don't have to bring actual arguments. :tom: 

I love how they try to claim they are a victim because we "don't listen to someone with different opinions"

The leftists are intolerant because they don't respond to something making remarks that immigrants are "invading" their territory, and an elitist group of people are going to take control any minute.

Like as opinion carries the same weight as observable facts.  They think what they FEEL to be true should carry the same weight.

Caesar was forbidden to enter Italy with his legions but did anyway, which lead to a civil war and the death of the Republic to become an Empire. 

Not a very good analogy.

No, its probably an apt analogy considering that Europeans would be well-aware of that huge event in history.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not an "issue"

Countries have been accepting refugees since................oh, I don't know.....................the United Nations was founded.

1951.  Did you think this whole "muslim immigrant" thing was recent?

Yes, it is xenophobia, and yes it is a recent creation of right-wingers (or rather them trying to resurrect one of their oldest Populist gimmicks).

Lol, legal immigration is not the same as mass, unchecked immigration started by Merkel in 2015. 

Europe did take a lot of migrants post world war 2 to fill in the gaps in their war torn countries but it eventually slowed down and become normal again. Post 2015 is a whole different thing.

More and more French people are coming to Quebec, it's a tidal wave actually. Even the mayor of my city was in Paris recently to incentive more French workers to come live in Canada. Over 22k people showed up and 13k have been accepted. I can't walk a street corner without hearing a French accent. People are leaving Europe in droves, but nope it's not an issue at all. Just more xenophobes.

More Germans left Germany in 2017 that there were births. The most common names for babies is now Mohammed. 

Not an issue at all.

Edited by Ramza
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how they try to claim they are a victim because we "don't listen to someone with different opinions"

The leftists are intolerant because they don't respond to something making remarks that immigrants are "invading" their territory, and an elitist group of people are going to take control any minute.

Like as opinion carries the same weight as observable facts.  They think what they FEEL to be true should carry the same weight.

Playing the victim card and judging things with feelings instead of logic?

You must have me confused with a leftist. :tom: 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, legal immigration is not the same as mass, unchecked immigration started by Merkel in 2015. 

Europe did take a lot of migrants post world war 2 to fill in the gaps in their war torn countries but it eventually slowed down and become normal again. Post 2015 is a whole different thing.

More and more French people are coming to Quebec, it's a tidal wave actually. Even the mayor of my city was in Paris recently to incentive more French workers to come live in Canada. Over 22k people showed up and 13k have been accepted. I can't walk a street corner without hearing a French accent. People are leaving Europe in droves, but nope it's not an issue at all. Just more xenophobes.

More Germans left Germany in 2017 that there were births. The most common names for babies is now Mohammed. 

Not an issue at all.

LOL has was the immigration "unchecked"

Give me your stats on that.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Playing the victim card and judging things with feelings instead of logic?

You must have me confused with a leftist. :tom: 

Nope............the real story is that its right wingers who usually turn out to be the snowflakes.

They talk about snowflakes alot, because they're projecting.............like, ALOT.

Like you just TRIED to do, right now.  It was a natural reflex for you to immediately try to assign it to "the leftists"

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL has was the immigration "unchecked"

Give me your stats on that.

When you invite everyone to come in mass like Merkel did it's unchecked. When you have people without identification papers seeking asylums when in reality they're economic migrants and you're letting them in anyway, it's unchecked. 

Hungary is the only country that hasn't had a terrorist attack from a muslim group in Europe. Gee, I wonder why. :D 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope............the real story is that its right wingers who usually turn out to be the snowflakes.

They talk about snowflakes alot, because they're projecting.............like, ALOT.

Like you just TRIED to do, right now.  It was a natural reflex for you to immediately try to assign it to "the leftists"

You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing. Fucking brilliant, mate. :tom: 

When you invite everyone to come in mass like Merkel did it's unchecked. When you have people without identification papers seeking asylums when in reality they're economic migrants and you're letting them in anyway, it's unchecked. 

Hungary is the only country that hasn't had a terrorist attack from a muslim group in Europe. Gee, I wonder why. :D 

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I make fun of you for not bring stats and evidence to your argument.......but rather talking about what you BELIEVE it correct.

I ask you for stats and details.

You provide none, and then proceed to give me your version of what you BELIEVE is happening to constitute your definition of "unchecked".

Hmmmmmmm, let's take a look at the recent Global Terrorism Index of terrorist incidents in European countries:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/

Portugal, Norway have a terrorism index of total zero.

Hungary actually has a terror index of 0.835, which is higher than:

Poland, Croatia, Romania, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia.

Hmmmmmmmmm, tell me David...............which alt-right gave you that Hungary anecdote. Its okay, you can tell me............you clearly didn't think of it yourself. Something else told you...........and you didn't bother to take 5 minutes to try and research it, didn't you?

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing. Fucking brilliant, mate. :tom: 

Really?

I'm complaining that you aren't listening to my opinions?????? And whining about it?????

Where? Point it out.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I make fun of you for not bring stats and evidence to your argument.......but rather talking about what you BELIEVE it correct.

I ask you for stats and details.

You provide none, and then proceed to give me your version of what you BELIEVE is happening to constitute your definition of "unchecked".

Hmmmmmmm, let's take a look at the recent Global Terrorism Index of terrorist incidents in European countries:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/

Portugal, Norway have a terrorism index of total zero.

Hungary actually has a terror index of 0.835, which is higher than:

Poland, Croatia, Romania, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia.

Hmmmmmmmmm, tell me David...............which alt-right gave you that Hungary anecdote. Its okay, you can tell me............you clearly didn't think of it yourself. Something else told you...........and you didn't bother to take 5 minutes to try and research it, didn't you?

I have no stats, okay some there's some legal framework behind it. Okay, it's not actually, literally unchecked. That don't change anything about the issue though and how the situation was poorly handled by Merkel. But feel free to latch on the fact I said unchecked. :D 

It's something I heard a while back. I actually think it was Poland.