The yellow vests movement in France is amazing.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I have no stats, okay some there's some legal framework behind it. Okay, it's not actually, literally unchecked. That don't change anything about the issue though and how the situation was poorly handled by Merkel. But feel free to latch on the fact I said unchecked. :D 

It's something I heard a while back. I actually think it was Poland.

jesus christ.

you can literally SEE the self-bargaining going on within his post.

He now thinks I TRICKED him by nabbing him on some technicality. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels   dont bother 

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.   Remember when the left were cheering this guy?

I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.   But turned out he's ju

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really?

I'm complaining that you aren't listening to my opinions?????? And whining about it?????

Where? Point it out.

Not what I meant at all. I'm referring to how you claim right wingers are basically snowflakes projecting on others, then proceed to do the exact same shit. :D 

You're a snowflake! No, you're the snowflake! :tom: 

Spare me the childish bickering, please. Voidler didn't bring anything to the discussion and simply uncredited me because I'm new to politics. Typical leftist tactic like I said is denial of an individual with different opinions. And you were accusing the right wings as basically xenophobes fear mongering. You two proved my points enough. :D

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

jesus christ.

you can literally SEE the self-bargaining going on within his post.

He now thinks I TRICKED him by nabbing him on some technicality. 

Unlike you I can admit it when I'm wrong. I shouldn't have said unchecked but that's all your latching on to. Like it changes anything.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Unlike you I can admit it when I'm wrong. I shouldn't have said unchecked but that's all your latching on to. Like it changes anything.

Jesus...............are you STILL trying to play the victim, at this point???

Here's a visual representation of what just happened here.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.

Remember when the left were cheering this guy? :lul:

:D I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.

But turned out he's just another tool from the establishment and a terrible president, the way he has been handling the situation (or not handling it at all) is laughable. The excuses for the tax hikes on gaz is also laughable. Fight against global warming he said. :tom:  Another burden for the tax payers but let's keep bringing unskilled migrants from the third world that will largely rely on welfare for decades to come. :mj:

• Upvote 1

Macron's infinitely better than Le Pen, who was another Russian stooge.  People forget that the same shit Russia was doing to the US, they were also doing in France.  Macron may not be great, but the alternative was a Trump-level nightmare willing to break out of the EU (Frexit?).  Macron at least had the balls to walk up to Putin's face and say "cut that shit out".  

46 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Macron's infinitely better than Le Pen, who was another Russian stooge.  People forget that the same shit Russia was doing to the US, they were also doing in France.  Macron may not be great, but the alternative was a Trump-level nightmare willing to break out of the EU (Frexit?).  Macron at least had the balls to walk up to Putin's face and say "cut that shit out".  

How is LePen a Russian stooge? Serious question. First time I ever hear of this. Is Nigel Farage a Russian stooge as well? Seems too convenient.

LePen was falsely accused of being a far right fascist by the media and all they had as proof was a Twitter post dating back from 2015 so you'll excuse if I question accusations thrown at her.

Macron is flopping right now regardless I'll have you know.

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:sabu:

Just because I've said unchecked immigration don't mean the issue of mass immigration is suddenly, magically disappearing. My points still stand. Feel free to continue to think it's some kind of victory, one word from my post was false. Wow, that changes everything else I've said in that post, surely it means I'm wrong about everything I've said (even though it literally changes nothing)... :D 

Edited by Ramza
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How is LePen a Russian stooge? Serious question. First time I ever hear of this. Is Nigel Farage a Russian stooge as well? Seems too convenient.

LePen was falsely accused of being a far right fascist by the media and all they had as proof was a Twitter post dating back from 2015 so you'll excuse if I question accusations thrown at her.

Macron is flopping right now regardless I'll have you know.

Just because I've said unchecked immigration don't mean the issue of mass immigration is suddenly, magically disappearing. My points still stand. Feel free to continue to think it's some kind of victory, one word from my post was false. Wow, that changes everything else I've said in that post, surely it means I'm wrong about everything I've said (even though it literally changes nothing)... :D 

Bro... not even going to go back and forth with you on political and social issues.  You already admitted multiple times that you barely have surface knowledge on these things and don't pay attention to these issues detail.   

It was just hilarious seeing you spout talking points that you had zero backing for :mj:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro... not even going to go back and forth with you on political and social issues.  You already admitted multiple times that you barely have surface knowledge on these things and don't pay attention to these issues detail.   

It was just hilarious seeing you spout talking points that you had zero backing for :mj:

So I guess that means that mass immigration is not real. Even though it's shaking the very foundation of Europe right now. :D 

I've already admitted that I shouldn't have used the word unchecked. 

The original quote from me:

Lol, legal immigration is not the same as mass, unchecked immigration started by Merkel in 2015.

Look I just fixed it and still holds true in it's meaning. :D

Lol, legal immigration is not the same as mass immigration started by Merkel in 2015.

Do that sentence need backing up, really? :mj: Jerry is latching on a minor, irrelevant victory. rofl Spare me please, you guys can't even talk about the issue at hand.

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How is LePen a Russian stooge?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-18/le-pen-says-putin-s-u-s-critics-out-of-touch-with-modern-russia

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Is Nigel Farage a Russian stooge as well?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/nigel-farage-mueller-russia-investigation-trump-latest-jerome-corsi-claim

If you're defending a country that attacked your electoral process, or you're being asked about by an investigation regarding Russian meddling...put two and two together. :mjgrin:

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-18/le-pen-says-putin-s-u-s-critics-out-of-touch-with-modern-russia

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/nigel-farage-mueller-russia-investigation-trump-latest-jerome-corsi-claim

If you're defending a country that attacked your electoral process, or you're being asked about by an investigation regarding Russian meddling...put two and two together. :mjgrin:

Your first link don't work.

And presumed guilty by default isn't earning you any points here. Being under investigation =/= being convicted. 

35 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Your first link don't work.

And presumed guilty by default isn't earning you any points here. Being under investigation =/= being convicted. 

Yes it does.  I just checked it.

Yeah, we've all heard the innocent until proven guilty line with Mueller's targets.  And they keep getting indicted.  All I gotta do is wait. :rawf: 

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Yes it does.  I just checked it.

Yeah, we've all heard the innocent until proven guilty line with Mueller's targets.  And they keep getting indicted.  All I gotta do is wait. :rawf: 

Yeah it works now. I'll check it out.

The American obsession with Russia and Putin is embarrassing, it's as if you guys need another nation to antagonize and point finger at, for every fucking issue. As if it was the root of all problems.

''Man, I was about to eat a bowl of cereals but I'm all out of milk. It's Vladimir Putin's fault.''

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah it works now. I'll check it out.

The American obsession with Russia and Putin is embarrassing, it's as if you guys need another nation to antagonize and point finger at, for every fucking issue. As if it was the root of all problems.

''Man, I was about to eat a bowl of cereals but I'm all out of milk. It's Vladimir Putin's fault.''

American obsession? It's a left obsession, not American. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

American obsession? It's a left obsession, not American. 

Definitely seems to be the case judging by the leftists here. Trump this, Putin that. It's really tiresome.

Stooges like Merkel, Macron and May are okay though. :D