The yellow vests movement in France is amazing.

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's people like Ramza's fault that Ocasio-Cortez got elected. :mjgrin:

LOL that would be hilarious to start using right-winger logic.

Except I find it hard to do.

Basically, what is a PERSON SAYING when they use that logic?

"because of you...............I had to stop using rational thinking and resort to primitive hatred and vindictiveness to commit to doing something.  Its YOUR FAULT why I can't control myself like a real man!!!"

I mean.............what honest-to-God faggot would use that as an argument???

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels   dont bother 

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.   Remember when the left were cheering this guy?

I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.   But turned out he's ju

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he doesn't have an actual criticism to make.

We are 'creating more tension" than the racist fucks who are marching with Tiki torches.

If only................IF only the left can just be civil and ALLOW the xenophobia and hacked elections, and a man who is running rampant nepotism and pay-for-play politics, and brokering deals with Saudi Arabia, China and Russia because they had business dealings with the President's family.

if only the left could be CALM and civil..........and just allow that to happen, everything would be much nicer.

But those darn leftists committed the crime of "creating tension" by pointing out those, uh.............crimes.

Tiki torches mob? Are you talking about the actual far right racist group? I'm sorry but that's not the right. Just like how I wouldn't put everyone in the left in the same basket as angry Antifa thugs. 

Wasn't Hillary financed by some royal families from Saudi Arabia during the elections? :D And Trump's family breaking deals in Russia post election was debunked so many times. And he pushed China around more than any other political leaders in recent memory. 

You're playing the xenophobia card again, quick let's make a protest rally to impeach Trump. :tom: 

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Ramza doesn't know.  :roff: :roff: :roff: 

Fuck you, Micheal. :D 

I'll have to check on the Mueller's case I guess. But I'm not expecting much, you did the same thing when Trump was under investigation a few months ago and nothing came out of that (I don't remember the details) but you acted like Trump was on it's way out. Weekly accusations and shit. We swear we aren't being paranoid! :tom: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Tiki torches mob? Are you talking about the actual far right racist group? I'm sorry but that's not the right. Just like how I wouldn't put everyone in the left in the same basket as angry Antifa thugs. 

Wasn't Hillary financed by some royal families from Saudi Arabia during the elections? :D And Trump's family breaking deals in Russia post election was debunked so many times. And he pushed China around more than any other political leaders in recent memory. 

You're playing the xenophobia card again, quick let's make a protest rally to impeach Trump. :tom: 

No. Go prove where Hillary was "financed" by some royal families from Saudi Arabia.

We just HAD A STORY LAST WEEK in which Trump lied, repeatedly that he had no dealings with Russia during the election campaign, only to find out that his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen testified that they still had dealings for Trump Tower Moscow into the Summer of 2016......well into the presidential campaign.

This story just broke last week.

Ivanka Trump has her request for a large amount of Trademarks in China approved, the same day Trump commits to saving Chinese communications company ZTE in the United States because of sanctions placed against the company, in a surprise announcement.

Jared Kushber got $600 million dollars in last-minute funding to pay the loans on his New York building. he got the money from Qatar.  Oddly enough, prior to the $600 million dollar loan the US, Kushner had Trump support Qatar's local adversary, Saudi Arabia, with a blockade against Qatar.

The moment Qatar lent $600 million dollars to the Kushner family, the US withdrew their support for the blockade, and the Saudi-led efforts to impose a list of demands from Qatar began to fail, their blockade had stopped working.

So........................I'm sure you can list that Hillary-Saudi Arabia thing just as easily as I explained these three examples I just gave to you, right?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Go prove where Hillary was "financed" by some royal families from Saudi Arabia.

We just HAD A STORY LAST WEEK in which Trump lied, repeatedly that he had no dealings with Russia during the election campaign, only to find out that his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen testified that they still had dealings for Trump Tower Moscow into the Summer of 2016......well into the presidential campaign.

This story just broke last week.

Ivanka Trump has her request for a large amount of Trademarks in China approved, the same day Trump commits to saving Chinese communications company ZTE in the United States because of sanctions placed against the company, in a surprise announcement.

Jared Kushber got $600 million dollars in last-minute funding to pay the loans on his New York building. he got the money from Qatar.  Oddly enough, prior to the $600 million dollar loan the US, Kushner had Trump support Qatar's local adversary, Saudi Arabia, with a blockade against Qatar.

The moment Qatar lent $600 million dollars to the Kushner family, the US withdrew their support for the blockade, and the Saudi-led efforts to impose a list of demands from Qatar began to fail, their blockade had stopped working.

So........................I'm sure you can list that Hillary-Saudi Arabia thing just as easily as I explained these three examples I just gave to you, right?

I'm pretty sure the story with Trump's lawyer and Trump's son meeting with Russian officials during the election is older than a week and was already swept under the rug. wtf 

The clinton foundation has been financed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia for a long time. It's pretty common knowledge.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'm pretty sure the story with Trump's lawyer and Trump's son meeting with Russian officials during the election is older than a week and was already swept under the rug. wtf 

The clinton foundation has been financed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia for a long time. It's pretty common knowledge.

No...........if its common, then explain it.

And as for your first sentence, this is a perfect example of right-wingers like you criticizing "the left" in both directions.

The excuse was "you leftists are CLAIMING that Trump had dealings with Russia, but there's no evidence"

And now the excuse is "oh.......everybody already knew that" [dismissive hand wave]

I just literally made a prediction that people like you were going to do that.:tom:

12 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Lmao Ramza and conspiracy videos.  What a moron

How is it a conspiracy? :D Those are some of the biggest riots France has seen since the French revolution. ffs

Macron being hated is not a conspiracy. His popularity only plummeted since he entered office. And his globalist agenda is in full display for everyone to see.

''Nationalism is the exact opposite of Patriotism'' Macron said, aimed at Trump during the Armistice. What a fucking fraud. :mj:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No...........if its common, then explain it.

And as for your first sentence, this is a perfect example of right-wingers like you criticizing "the left" in both directions.

The excuse was "you leftists are CLAIMING that Trump had dealings with Russia, but there's no evidence"

And now the excuse is "oh.......everybody already knew that" [dismissive hand wave]

I just literally made a prediction that people like you were going to do that.:tom:

I'm not going to judge until proven guilty. And I wouldn't excuse Trump for being corrupted just because he represent the side of my political spectrum. Don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

Just a quick google search. 

Saudi Arabia has been a particularly generous benefactor. The kingdom gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. (Donations are typically reported in broad ranges, not specific amounts.) At least $1 million more was donated by Friends of Saudi Arabia, which was co-founded by a Saudi prince.

:wonder: 

I'm not going to judge until proven guilty. And I wouldn't excuse Trump for being corrupted just because he represent the side of my political spectrum. Don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

Saudi Arabia has been a particularly generous benefactor. The kingdom gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. (Donations are typically reported in broad ranges, not specific amounts.) At least $1 million more was donated by Friends of Saudi Arabia, which was co-founded by a Saudi prince.

"bu bu Hillary!!!!" :npc:

Same shit every single thread.

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

"bu bu Hillary!!!!" :npc:

Same shit every single thread.

:facep: That wasn't my attention at all. I wanted to talk about France and Europe but nope, you can blame Jerry for the way this thread turned out.

Clinton Foundation is a charity foundation. And its not a privately controlled Charity, but a public charity.

So unless you can find a way to track the money going from the foundation to the Clinton's themselves (like the state of New York is currently doing with the Trump Foundation in a lawsuit they are bring against them), then you are doing nothing but repeating a right-wing manufactured talking point.

In 2016, Charity Navigator began listing the Clinton Foundation as a “low concern” charity, with a four-star rating, its highest rating. The Clinton Foundation currently has a score of 93.91 out of 100 for finances, accountability and transparency.

Meanwhile, Charity Navigator in 2016 issued a “high concern” advisory on the Trump Foundation after news reports that the New York attorney general would investigate it and Trump would seek to close it.

The New York Post report claimed that the Clinton Foundation took $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid, based on 2013 tax filings. But as we explained, it is a public charity. The ratio of 6.4 percent toward charities and 93.6 percent toward expenses, suggested by the tax form and repeated in the chart, is based on a misreading of the tax documents filed by the foundation.

By contrast, the American Institute of Philanthropy’s CharityWatch gives the Clinton Foundation an “A” rating, its second-highest efficiency rating, which is based on the percent of total expenses a charity spent on its programs in the year analyzed and the cost to raise $100.

For 2016, according to tax documents and audited financial statements, the Clinton Foundation spent 88 percent of its cash budget on programs, compared to 12 percent on overhead, such as fundraising, management and expenses. The organization also calculated that it costs the Clinton Foundation only $2 for every $100 it raises.

In other words, the reality is almost the opposite of what Parscale portrays in his chart. Indeed, CharityWatch includes the Clinton Foundation on its list of top-rated charities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/06/27/foundation-face-off-the-trump-foundation-versus-the-clinton-foundation/?utm_term=.d8dfaa704421

Since its a large public charity, they can track where all of the expenses go, and the worst criticism of the Clinton Foundation is that they HOARDED their donations, and haven't spend it yet.

But that also means that the money hasn't ended up with the Clintons, either.  And  unless they engaged in some ridiculous financial maneuvering (like setting up dummy organizations to move the money through) they will never get that money.

Its a large charity that employs 2,000 people. So...........maybe some extended Clinton family members are probably earning easy paychecks with a job there? 

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm sure Saudi Arabian princes are giving money to Clinton's charity out of the kindness in their hearts. 

Well, lets be cynical. They are giving her money like a persian guy throwing dollar bills at a stripper dancing on-stage.

She'll come over in your direction, but that's about it.

So these people would probably donate money so that they get the chance to meet Clinton at a meet and greet. They could try to lobby her with their interests.  But Clinton wouldn't have to listen. They're not paying her personally, and she doesn't owe them any debt, personally.

Jared Kushner, Trump, and Ivanka are quite different.

They go out of their way to meet them........for free.  Because Kushner/Trump want these foreign states to DIRECTLY LEND MONEY to their private businesses.

The Clintons are not business owners trying to book deals with foreign countries.  The Trumps and Kushners most definitely are.