The yellow vests movement in France is amazing.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes you did.

EU globalists appeal to the left for votes, this much is true. Claiming Macron is a tool of the establishment =/= claiming yellow vests protests are against the left. This is a protest from the working class being tired of their elitist President and there's no doubt forced mass immigration is creating tension and resentment from the public. But the tipping point is no doubt the irrational taxes on gas for supposedly fight against global warming. 

Is that all you got?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, did DavidP say that the Russian propaganda is meant for duping the Left in America????

Did I hear that correctly????:drake:

I said to stick to Russian propaganda and fear mongering. I didn't even mention the left.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm glad you dropped your facade and revealed yourself has a complete utter idiot. Stick to Trump's scandals, Russian propaganda and CNN news.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels   dont bother 

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.   Remember when the left were cheering this guy?

I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.   But turned out he's ju

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Don't know what you guys are arguing about cause I'm not reading through this thread but regarding Macron, he has hit his lowest approval rating ever since he began his term. It is now as low as Hollande's was previously and he was considered the least popular French leader in modern history at that time:

http://news.trust.org/item/20181204072236-qgsyz

This has been a constant downward spiral all year with his approval ratings hiting new lows constantly 

End of Oct - https://www.euronews.com/2018/10/31/approval-ratings-for-french-president-macron-hit-record-lows-raw-politics

Sept - https://www.businessinsider.com.au/french-president-emmanuel-macron-job-approval-ratings-record-low-2018-9?r=US&IR=T

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-macron-popularity/from-jupiter-to-jeers-frances-macron-battles-popularity-slump-idUSKCN1M6253

We are talking about a drop from highs of 66% to 23% now

Sarkozy, Holland and now Macron. 

French people sure knows how to pick em.

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

EU globalists appeal to the left for votes, this much is true. Claiming Macron is a tool of the establishment =/= claiming yellow vests protests are against the left. This is a protest from the working class being tired of their elitist President and there's no doubt forced mass immigration is creating tension and resentment from the public. But the tipping point is no doubt the irrational taxes on gas for supposedly fight against global warming. 

Is that all you got?

So they are protesting against Leftism, its right there in your post.

DO you think "forced migration" is a tenet of moderate centrism????????????????

I said to stick to Russian propaganda and fear mongering. I didn't even mention the left.

How exactly am I talking about Russian propaganda as it relates to ME?

Russian propaganda isn't meant for people on the left, its meant to people on the right who fall for it.

Its meant to dupe people who would say things like "Hillary Clinton would've never won anyways"

and "Marine La Pen should've won" That's what Russian propaganda is related to.

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So they are protesting against Leftism, its right there in your post.

DO you think "forced migration" is a tenet of moderate centrism????????????????

How exactly am I talking about Russian propaganda as it relates to ME?

Russian propaganda isn't meant for people on the left, its meant to people on the right who fall for it.

Its meant to dupe people who would say things like "Hillary Clinton would've never won anyways"

and "Marine La Pen should've won" That's what Russian propaganda is related to.

Not what I said, you hear what you want to hear. 

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

there's no doubt forced mass immigration is creating tension and resentment from the public

My own quote not taken entirely out of context. It says what it says. I'm not sure how you can deny that fact. Nothing wrong about that statement.

I'm saying forced mass immigration is only fueling more hate to the French people, or pretty much any European country right now, this is a fact. Europe is reaching a boiling point where riots and protests like this could pop out at any minute and it's definitely fueled by the globalists agenda at Brussel.

This protest is against Macron policies however, this goes beyond simple left vs right ideologies. %23 approval rating... both sides are unhappy with him right now.

You're the one obsessed with Russia and the 'eastern front' has you put it. I'd be far more concerned about China if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not what I said, you hear what you want to hear. 

My own quote not taken entirely out of context. It says what it says. I'm not sure how you can deny that fact. Nothing wrong about that statement.

I'm saying forced mass immigration is only fueling more hate to the French people, or pretty much any European country right now, this is a fact. Europe is reaching a boiling point where riots and protests like this could pop out at any minute and it's definitely fueled by the globalists agenda at Brussel.

This protest is against Macron policies however, this goes beyond simple left vs right ideologies. %23 approval rating... both sides are unhappy with him right now.

You're the one obsessed with Russia and the 'eastern front' has you put it. I'd be far more concerned about China if you ask me.

No, you are clearly trying to re-appropriate this protest with YOUR NARRATIVE.

This is, 100% indisputable...............you are doing this, or else, you don't make this entire thread to begin with.

You are clearly saying that these people protesting is an OBVIOUS sign that they are fed up with the things happening in the EU that you have been complaining about.

I've even used the word "re-appropriation" in this very thread.

Your anti-immigration sentiment IS a clear symptom of right-wing xenophobia............it is something that stems from outside influence that has been responsible for right-wing populism, especially Nationalism, in the US, the UK, and in France.

Edited by jehurey
29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are clearly trying to re-appropriate this protest with YOUR NARRATIVE.

This is, 100% indisputable...............you are doing this, or else, you don't make this entire thread to begin with.

You are clearly saying that these people protesting is an OBVIOUS sign that they are fed up with the things happening in the EU that you have been complaining about.

I've even used the word "re-appropriation" in this very thread.

Your anti-immigration sentiment IS a clear symptom of right-wing xenophobia............it is something that stems from outside influence that has been responsible for right-wing populism, especially Nationalism, in the US, the UK, and in France.

I'm not sure what your grievance is with my statements. I called out Macron for being a globalist EU stooge, which he is. I'm saying there's a correlation with civic unrest and mass immigration, or is that a right wing xenophobe conspiracy? Lol, you must live in a parallel dimension from mine then. Mass immigration approval from the public are dropping each year in pretty much all EU nations.

I think a tax hike like this may not have exploded in such violent riots given a different political context. A lot of Europeans feels betrayed by their leaders and they will latch on to any other bad policies that comes from them. 

But the primary reason for this protest is still the tax hikes at the end of the day which I've never denied. Funny part is you thought I didn't know because I called out Macron for being a political tool of the establishment and assumed that it was my sole and only reasoning behind it. You seriously though a French speaking person like me wouldn't know? lmao, I can understand what the Gilets Jaunes are saying just fine, thanks.

Edited by Ramza
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not sure what your grievance is with my statements. I called out Macron for being a globalist EU stooge, which he is. I'm saying there's a correlation with civic unrest and mass immigration, or is that a right wing xenophobe conspiracy? Lol, you must live in a parallel dimension from mine then. Mass immigration approval from the public are dropping each year in pretty much all EU nations.

I think a tax hike like this may not have exploded in such violent riots given a different political context. A lot of Europeans feels betrayed by their leaders and they will latch on to any other bad policies that comes from them. 

But the primary reason for this protest is still the tax hikes at the end of the day which I've never denied. Funny part is you thought I didn't know because I called out Macron for being a political tool of the establishment and assumed that it was my sole and only reasoning behind it. You seriously though a French speaking person like me wouldn't know? lmao, I can understand what the Gilets Jaunes are saying just fine, thanks.

I called out Macron for being a globalist EU stooge, which he is

You genuinely don't know that you are promoting TEXTBOOK right-wing rhetoric and ideology in that sentence right there?

I'm saying there's a correlation with civic unrest and mass immigration,

Uh huh.................and did I ask you to provide PROOF of that in the form of quotes from the actual protestors?

I believe I did.

David, let me ask you something..................you CLAIM that this is a sign that France is rejecting Leftism.

There have been hundreds of thousands of people in these protests......................CLEARLY you must have a quote from them in which they support your narrative, right????? They're against immigration, they are against Macron and Merkel, and all that. Right???

Right???????

I think a tax hike like this may not have exploded in such violent riots given a different political context.

There have been TWELVE protests that resulted in civil unrest in France since 2005.

I'm not even counting the protests that were PEACEFUL. They literally do this just about every year.

You are pulling all of this straight out your ass, with no evidence.

@jehurey

Macron is a EU stooge and a product of the establishment, plain and simple. Fuck off with your xenophobe accusations.

You were trying to make me say that this protest is a fight against all leftists, which I don't agree with. Like I've said, this isn't a political ideology battle.

Oh so it's too crazy to believe that forced mass immigration has created tension and division in the west? :D It's too crazy to believe this resentment is toxic and can eventually leads to riots like this? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? he says. :tom: That's like saying the sky is blue, I don't need proof, just look at it yourself. The current state of Europe politics speaks for itself.

I'm aware French are easy to grab the pitch forks and turn into an angry mob. There's workers strikes in public sectors every season over there. It's in their culture, you think I'm not aware of the French revolution while sporting a Napoleon signature? I'm not sure how that changes the fact that this particular protest is massive. One of the worst they had in decades with one of the least liked President in recent memory. 

Now I'm not sure why you're still arguing, you're not even bringing anything to the discussion at this point, all you do is nitpick what I'm saying without bringing actual argumentations of your own to the topic. It's like you're trying to discredit everything I say but have no reason of your own to do so and just do it for the sake of it. You're wasting my time, It's okay if you don't agree with me but if you want to stay on topic you'll need some opinions of your own.

What is your point really and why are you here??? That hundreds of thousands of French citizens burning cars and fighting polices for weeks is some kind of non event because it's happening in France? Rofl, why are you still here then?

Just now, Ramza said:

@jehurey

Macron is a EU stooge and a product of the establishment, plain and simple. Fuck off with your xenophobe accusations.

You were trying to make me say that this protest is a fight against all leftists, which I don't agree with. Like I've said, this isn't a political ideology battle.

Oh so it's too crazy to believe that forced mass immigration has created tension and division in the west? :D It's too crazy to believe this resentment is toxic and can eventually leads to riots like this? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? he says. :tom: That's like saying the sky is blue, I don't need proof, just look at it yourself. The current state of Europe politics speaks for itself.

I'm aware French are easy to grab the pitch forks and turn into an angry mob. There's workers strikes in public sectors every season over there. It's in their culture, you think I'm not aware of the French revolution while sporting a Napoleon signature? I'm not sure how that changes the fact that this particular protest is massive. One of the worst they had in decades with one of the least liked President in recent memory. 

Now I'm not sure why you're still arguing, you're not even bringing anything to the discussion at this point, all you do is nitpick what I'm saying without bringing actual argumentations of your own to the topic. It's like you're trying to discredit everything I say but have no reason of your own to do so and just do it for the sake of it. You're wasting my time, It's okay if you don't agree with me but if you want to stay on topic you'll need some opinions of your own.

What is your point really and why are you here??? That hundreds of thousands of French citizens burning cars and fighting polices for weeks is some kind of non event because it's happening in France? Rofl, why are you still here then?

Sorry buddy...........repeating your statement again and again isn't going to win you an argument.

You have to provide some proof and something that is actually meant to pursuade.

Notice how you are just getting madder and madder, and are now just ranting about immigration??????

Like Voidler said............you are just a typical alt-right who has been duped into right-wing nationalism.

The protesters claim that the fuel tax is intended to finance tax cuts for big business, with some critics such as Dania Koleilat Khatib claiming that spending should be cut instead.

Finance tax cuts for big business.

This is coming from the protestors themselves.

Regressive taxation on the poor to fund tax cuts for big businesses.

.....................DavidP thinks this is an idea coming from THE LEFT?????????????????????????????

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry buddy...........repeating your statement again and again isn't going to win you an argument.

You have to provide some proof and something that is actually meant to pursuade.

Notice how you are just getting madder and madder, and are now just ranting about immigration??????

Like Voidler said............you are just a typical alt-right who has been duped into right-wing nationalism.

You didn't even bother reading my post. :D

I'm mad and alt-right apparently too. lol  

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF :tom:

https://www.euractiv.com/section/social-europe-jobs/news/europeans-overwhelmingly-against-immigration-poll/

An international survey of 23 countries by Ipsos has found opposition to immigration in numerous countries across the world, with majorities often considering its effects to be negative and its scale excessive. European nations were typical of this trend.

Just a quick link, quite an old article too. It keeps plummeting and will only keep going down while nationalist/populist parties gains more popularity than ever in modern politics. lol It's all alt-right, xenophobic, racist, fascist, conspiracies though. Nothing to see here. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Finance tax cuts for big business.

This is coming from the protestors themselves.

Regressive taxation on the poor to fund tax cuts for big businesses.

.....................DavidP thinks this is an idea coming from THE LEFT?????????????????????????????

That's definitely not a leftist ideology to tax the poor to help the rich. No shit. I didn't call Macron an elitist a billion times itt for no reason.

How does that stop Macron from being a EU and establishment bitch though? :wonder: 

Multi national businesses loves mass immigration anyway has it's a cheap labor source.

Dude is still trying to get me to say that this tax fiasco is all about the left. That's literally all you're talking about. 

I'm straight up saying it's not but apparently that's not good enough. Dude literally want me to make a slip up of some kind so he can accuse me for falling for alt-right propaganda. How fucking pathetic.

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You didn't even bother reading my post. :D

I'm mad and alt-right apparently too. lol  

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF :tom:

In your alt-right statments, I've said that already:

Macron is a EU stooge and a product of the establishment

I'm saying there's a correlation with civic unrest and mass immigration

when in reality he's just another tool of the left establishment who continued the EU/UN psychotic no borders policies. Marine LePen should have won that election.

Sweetie, when you are saying that "he's a tool of the establishment" you are CLEARLY trying to say that the EU is a leftist organization.

Don't even try to avoid that.

But the primary reason for this protest is still the tax hikes at the end of the day which I've never denied

I like how you think this is meant to be some huge revelation to me.................when you are repeating my VERY FIRST POST in this thread.

Literally the first thing I typed in this thread:

On 2018-12-05 at 2:31 AM, jehurey said:

Dude you're a moron.

This is about riot regarding a fuel tax, which people are complaining that its a regressive tax that disproportionately hurts the poor.

What does that have to do with immigration?

You seem to have a real hard-on for talking about immigrants, and wanting extreme right-wingers who are promoting xenophobia.

You got busted trying to RE-APPROPRIATE these protests to spew your anti-leftist narrative.

Don't get mad that none of your attempts at rambling and obfuscation didn't work...............they were never going to work.

30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's definitely not a leftist ideology to tax the poor to help the rich. No shit. I didn't call Macron an elitist a billion times itt for no reason.

How does that stop Macron from being a EU and establishment bitch though? :wonder: 

You clearly believe that the "elitists" who control the EU (which is odd because all 33 countries have a say in the EU, but you try to paint it as just France and Germany) is a leftist conspiracy.

Sweetie.................don't try to play dumb with me, its a little too late. YOU ARE saying that.

You.

Are.

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Multi national businesses loves mass immigration anyway has it's a cheap labor source.

Dude is still trying to get me to say that this tax fiasco is all about the left. That's literally all you're talking about. 

I'm straight up saying it's not but apparently that's not good enough. Dude literally want me to make a slip up of some kind so he can accuse me for falling for alt-right propaganda. How fucking pathetic.

You are trying to connect it with immigration views..............which DEFINITELY MEANS you are talking about the left.

You have contradicted yourself so much, because I have you backtracking and trying to revise your previous statements. And then trying to SLIP IN the same exact argument all over again..........and hope I wouldn't notice.

"Its about these leftist polices................but ITS NOT........I never said it was.............but here's a CHART about how much people hate this leftist policy.........but I never said that he was a leftist..............he's just part of this establishment (that is pushing this leftist policy).........but I never said nothin' about leftist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol this retard. I own you because I've exposed what you actually meant! The globalists at Brussel don't give a shit about the left as long as it gets them electoral vote and they care very little about the plight of the middle class. 

What's happening in France is real, the discontent of Europeans towards their failing bureaucrats union and corrupt leaders are growing. 

And lol the real issue soon is going to be the UN migration compact anyway. Forget about Merkel, she stepping out of her party, Macron is at a %23 approval rating, he's on his way out as well. The UN members aren't elected by citizens and they want to re-enforce more mass migrations insanity. Infinite immigration from the third world, multi cultural enrichment! 

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL the worst civil unrest in France in 50 years.....................had zero deaths?

There's been 4 deaths. Including an 80-year old woman that was just closing her window shutters and took a tear gas canister to the face. :(

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol this retard. I own you because I've exposed what you actually meant! The globalists at Brussel don't give a shit about the left as long as it gets them electoral vote and they care very little about the plight of the middle class. 

What's happening in France is real, the discontent of Europeans towards their failing bureaucrats union and corrupt leaders are growing. 

And lol the real issue soon is going to be the UN migration compact anyway. Forget about Merkel, she stepping out of her party, Macron is at a %23 approval rating, he's on his way out as well. The UN members aren't elected by citizens and they want to re-enforce more mass migrations insanity. Infinite immigration from the third world, multi cultural enrichment! 

LOL I like how he's completely dropped his attempt at trying to maintain his previous juggling act of "I'm not saying........but I'm just saying" and is now in full right-wing rant mode.

Its no longer Macron and Merkel...........................is shadowy people who are in charge of the UN

6_tainih_obshestv_pravyat_mirom_1_FB.jpg

Are they the La Le Li Le Lu by any chance?

So just that we are clear, you are no longer talking about the EU, but the UN?????? So this evil stuff has been going on since the 1940's??????