The yellow vests movement in France is amazing.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL I like how he's completely dropped his attempt at trying to maintain his previous juggling act of "I'm not saying........but I'm just saying" and is now in full right-wing rant mode.

Its no longer Macron and Merkel...........................is shadowy people who are in charge of the UN

6_tainih_obshestv_pravyat_mirom_1_FB.jpg

Are they the La Le Li Le Lu by any chance?

So just that we are clear, you are no longer talking about the EU, but the UN?????? So this evil stuff has been going on since the 1940's??????

Stop acting like a child.

Did you even read the UN immigration compact? Shit is an embarrassment. 

Watch this, you may not agree with his viewpoints but he still give the whole thing a good analysis. 

Criminalizing criticism against illegal mass immigration as hate speech. :kaz: Shutting down media outlets who criticize immigration. :tom:

BUT BU ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACIES. I know it's hard to believe but this is a real thing. This is the world we live in, the globalist agenda is not a shadowy conspiracy when it's right in the open for everyone to see.  :pavarotti:

It's a good thing a lot of nations already outright refused to sign it. Trudeau might though. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels   dont bother 

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.   Remember when the left were cheering this guy?

I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.   But turned out he's ju

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Stop acting like a child.

Did you even read the UN immigration compact? Shit is an embarrassment. 

Watch this, you may not agree with his viewpoints but he still give the whole thing a good analysis. 

Criminalizing criticism against illegal mass immigration as hate speech. :kaz: Shutting down media outlets who criticize immigration. :tom:

BUT BU ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACIES. I know it's hard to believe but this is a real thing. This is the world we live in, the globalist agenda is not a shadowy conspiracy when it's right in the open for everyone to see.  :pavarotti:

It's a good thing a lot of nations already outright refused to sign it. Trudeau might though. 

Dude, you are posting alt-right videos.

Look at you. You couldn't look more like a stereotype, if you tried.

The guy says within the first few seconds that this "Compact" is a non-binding resolution, and then immediately proceeds to go into "slippery slope" rhetoric saying that it will be forced upon. ITS GONNA HAPPEN, ITS A "WEDGE"!!!!

I mean seriously, dude. Don't you feel the slightest bit embarrassed that you are knee-deep into this at your age? 

Just now, jehurey said:

Dude, you are posting alt-right videos.

Look at you. You couldn't look more like a stereotype, if you tried.

The guy says within the first few seconds that this "Compact" is a non-binding resolution, and then immediately proceeds to go into "slippery slope" rhetoric saying that it will be forced upon. ITS GONNA HAPPEN, ITS A "WEDGE"!!!!

I mean seriously, dude. Don't you feel the slightest bit embarrassed that you are knee-deep into this at your age? 

Predictable and typical leftist response. but bu alt-right, thus nothing he says is valid. How convenient. 

Don't look at the compact, don't discuss it, don't criticize it! Populists parties are the new nazis. 

I'm embarrassed talking to you.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Predictable and typical leftist response. but bu alt-right, thus nothing he says is valid. How convenient. 

Don't look at the compact, don't discuss it, don't criticize it! Populists parties are the new nazis. 

I'm embarrassed talking to you.

I just pointed out to you how he specifically said that the "Compact" is non-binding.............and then proceed to use scare tactics by him using an OBVIOUS "slippery slope" rhetoric.

..............and you don't have a response.

Instead you blurt out random things.

Do you notice that what (little) evidence you do post..............I can use it against you. 

And then you get mad, like as if I "tricked" you.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

I just pointed out to you how he specifically said that the "Compact" is non-binding.............and then proceed to use scare tactics by him using an OBVIOUS "slippery slope" rhetoric.

..............and you don't have a response.

Instead you blurt out random things.

Do you notice that what (little) evidence you do post..............I can use it against you. 

And then you get mad, like as if I "tricked" you.

''It’s way too pro-migration. It doesn’t have the nuance that it needs to have to also comfort European citizens,” Belgium’s migration minister, Theo Francken, said Thursday.

“It’s not legally binding, but it’s not without legal risks,” he said, adding that rights laws are being interpreted widely in EU courts and those rulings are tying the hands of migration policy-makers.

The UN can't realistically enforce something like this but if everyone signs it, it will be used as a political tool for the globalists at the EU nonetheless. Making them remember their promises to the UN.

It doesn't change the fact that this is the globalist agenda right there on paper. Everything said in that document is what they wish they could reinforce onto other nations. It's like taking a peak inside their delusional heads. 

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

''It’s way too pro-migration. It doesn’t have the nuance that it needs to have to also comfort European citizens,” Belgium’s migration minister, Theo Francken, said Thursday.

“It’s not legally binding, but it’s not without legal risks,” he said, adding that rights laws are being interpreted widely in EU courts and those rulings are tying the hands of migration policy-makers.

Wow..................so it sounds like an UNFINISHED piece of legislation.

Sound the alarm.

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The UN can't realistically enforce something like this but if everyone signs it, it will be used as a political tool for the globalists at the EU nonetheless. Making them remember their promises to the UN.

It doesn't change the fact that this is the globalist agenda right there on paper. Everything said in that document is what they wish they could reinforce onto other nations. It's like taking a peak inside their delusional heads. 

See, let me point out HOW you use pointless bullshit phrases.

Here's the most obvious one:

"used as a political tool"

What you said was a bunch of nothing. HOW would it be used as a political tool? You're not saying anything. It would require legitimate legislation, and there is none. They can't enforce it in any court, because there is no hard legislation.

No amount of buzzwords is going to change that simple fact.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wow..................so it sounds like an UNFINISHED piece of legislation.

Sound the alarm.

See, let me point out HOW you use pointless bullshit phrases.

Here's the most obvious one:

"used as a political tool"

What you said was a bunch of nothing. HOW would it be used as a political tool? You're not saying anything. It would require legitimate legislation, and there is none. They can't enforce it in any court, because there is no hard legislation.

No amount of buzzwords is going to change that simple fact.

What's the point of doing something like this then??? Gentle persuasion towards mass immigration? lol

And I still find the content in this to be really offensive. Would you sign this as a leader of a sovereign nation? I wouldn't, regardless of the repercussion it may or may not have.

Last night I didn't know it was non legally binding, to be honest with you. Although it's not like I expected them to fully enforce this either as it makes 0 sense.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What's the point of doing something like this then??? Gentle persuasion towards mass immigration? lol

And I still find the content in this to be really offensive. Would you sign this as a leader of a sovereign nation? I wouldn't, regardless of the repercussion it may or may not have.

Last night I didn't know it was non legally binding, to be honest with you. Although it's not like I expected them to fully enforce this either as it makes 0 sense.

What are the point of non-binding resolutions in ANY form of government?

Its a goal that they work towards, but they know they can't make anybody do anything by force.

Last night I didn't know it was non legally binding, to be honest with you.

SO you didn't watch the first 45 fucking seconds of your OWN video that you posted?

And you wonder why I talk down to you.

What are the point of non-binding resolutions in ANY form of government?

Its a goal that they work towards, but they know they can't make anybody do anything by force.

SO you didn't watch the first 45 fucking seconds of your OWN video that you posted?

And you wonder why I talk down to you.

I hadn't watched that video yet.

It also could be used by people smuggler against nations who signed it, no? I mean it is a promise towards safe and orderly immigration (lmfao). It maybe not change your domestic laws but you still agreed to it. This will only create more complications. I'm not sure how you can so easily cast it aside like it's nothing. 

Australia's Foreign Affair Minister:

“We’re concerned about the way in which [the compact] might be interpreted by the courts here.

“We’re concerned about whether or not it starves us … of the ability to decide the way in which we can return people. Under the compact certain obligations could be imposed where we needed to support people once they’d been returned to a country of origin.”

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I hadn't watched that video yet.

It also could be used by people smuggler against nations who signed it, no? I mean it is a promise towards safe and orderly immigration (lmfao). It maybe not change your domestic laws but you still agreed to it. This will only create more complications. I'm not sure how you can so easily cast it aside like it's nothing. 

Australia's Foreign Affair Minister:

“We’re concerned about the way in which [the compact] might be interpreted by the courts here.

“We’re concerned about whether or not it starves us … of the ability to decide the way in which we can return people. Under the compact certain obligations could be imposed where we needed to support people once they’d been returned to a country of origin.”

Go look up how many non-binding resolutions our United States congress has drafted in the past year, alone.

And see if they had any real-world effect.

That's how I can cast it aside.

Go look up how many non-binding resolutions our United States congress has drafted in the past year, alone.

And see if they had any real-world effect.

That's how I can cast it aside.

Hopefully this has no effect too... Hopefully.

Maybe I jumped to conclusions too fast. Still, what's in the document is troubling, no one should enforce this crap. 

Illegal mass immigration for economic reasons is not a universal human right.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hopefully this has no effect too... Hopefully.

Maybe I jumped to conclusions too fast. Still, what's in the document is troubling, no one should enforce this crap. 

Illegal mass immigration for economic reasons is not a universal human right.

You have to remember something.

The EU is 33 countries who have 33 representatives that vote on these measures.

The big rich countries from the West can't just overpower the rest of those in the East.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You have to remember something.

The EU is 33 countries who have 33 representatives that vote on these measures.

The big rich countries from the West can't just overpower the rest of those in the East.

I know that. But there's also unelected officials in Brussels. They are supposed to be neutral but from what I've seen at the EU parliament, it's rarely ever the case. And half of them are receiving bribes from Soros foundation. 

Although members of the Commission are allocated between member states, they do not represent their states; instead they are supposed to act in European interests.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jesus.

giphy.gif

I knew you'd freak out. :D 

You laugh at it at alt-right conspiracy but it has actually been an openly discussed issue at Brussels.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2018/12/04/why-hungary-forced-george-soros-backed-central-european-university-to-leave-the-country/#1d1f31b7533e

:D :D :D  :rofl:

Soros himself has been a target of the Orban government for some time. In June, Hungary passed a measure it called the “Stop Soros” law. Crafted by Orban himself, it created a new crime, called “promoting and supporting illegal migration,” banning organizations from helping undocumented immigrants. Under the new law, distributing information about the asylum process or giving migrants financial help, could result in a 12-month jail sentence.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I knew you'd freak out. :D 

You laugh at it at alt-right conspiracy but it has actually been an openly discussed issue at Brussels.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2018/12/04/why-hungary-forced-george-soros-backed-central-european-university-to-leave-the-country/#1d1f31b7533e

:D :D :D  :rofl:

Soros himself has been a target of the Orban government for some time. In June, Hungary passed a measure it called the “Stop Soros” law. Crafted by Orban himself, it created a new crime, called “promoting and supporting illegal migration,” banning organizations from helping undocumented immigrants. Under the new law, distributing information about the asylum process or giving migrants financial help, could result in a 12-month jail sentence.

So you are posting alt-right stuff.

I'm not freaking out................I'm laughing that you EASILY proved me correct, after all this time.

You do understand that you just sided with a FAR-RIGHT Hungary government.................right?  It specifically says it in the arti-oh that's right you post stuff without reading past the 3rd sentence.