The yellow vests movement in France is amazing.

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Dude you're a moron.

This is about riot regarding a fuel tax, which people are complaining that its a regressive tax that disproportionately hurts the poor.

What does that have to do with immigration?

You seem to have a real hard-on for talking about immigrants, and wanting extreme right-wingers who are promoting xenophobia.

The fuel tax which would affect the average salary man with about an additional 150 to 200 euro per month for his daily work commute is just a tipping point of a growing malaise of the working class and below that's being growing for many years. They're being taxed to death while making way too little to comfortably make it to the end of the month, for many there's no purchasing power or any way to save money.

It's not just about fuel, there were protest in Belgium as well and there is no leader in this movement, it's all spontaneously being organized over social media for 3 weeks now.

And because there's no leader in all of this  every yellow jacket participant can demonstrate for their own reasons, mass and illegal immigration included which also has been affecting everyone. There's 400.000 illegal migrant in Paris alone and people are also fed up of that. 

They chose yellow jackets because they're required by law to wear one when a car driver is in distress, hence their symbolic displaying of their own personal "distress".

I'd say stick to American politics Jederpey, but even there you are a complete dumbass :laff: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels   dont bother 

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.   Remember when the left were cheering this guy?

I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.   But turned out he's ju

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm sure Saudi Arabian princes are giving money to Clinton's charity out of the kindness in their hearts. 

False equivalence:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/07/fact-checking-donations-clinton-foundation/

Versus:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/11/trump-apartments-saudi-buyers-2015-sot-lead-vpx.cnn

I look forward to you not clicking either of those links before responding. :smug: 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, lets be cynical. They are giving her money like a persian guy throwing dollar bills at a stripper dancing on-stage.

She'll come over in your direction, but that's about it.

So these people would probably donate money so that they get the chance to meet Clinton at a meet and greet. They could try to lobby her with their interests.  But Clinton wouldn't have to listen. They're not paying her personally, and she doesn't owe them any debt, personally.

Jared Kushner, Trump, and Ivanka are quite different.

They go out of their way to meet them........for free.  Because Kushner/Trump want these foreign states to DIRECTLY LEND MONEY to their private businesses.

The Clintons are not business owners trying to book deals with foreign countries.  The Trumps and Kushners most definitely are.

I wouldn't count on any US politician to not be swayed by oil money from Saudi Arabia in any way, Hillary included. Her emails leaks prove she's in constant contact with Arabian princes. You brush it off way too easily. 

It's illegal for Trump to do these kind of deals. If they were public knowledge he would be almost instantly be out of office yet you talk as if he was already convicted. Or are they exploiting some loopholes through his family businesses? Or just more guilty until proven innocent accusations? 

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The fuel tax which would affect the average salary man with about an additional 150 to 200 euro per month for his daily work commute is just a tipping point of a growing malaise of the working class and below that's being growing for many years. They're being taxed to death while making way too little to comfortably make it to the end of the month, for many there's no purchasing power or any way to save money.

It's not just about fuel, there were protest in Belgium as well and there is no leader in this movement, it's all spontaneously being organized over social media for 3 weeks now.

And because there's no leader in all of this  every yellow jacket participant can demonstrate for their own reasons, mass and illegal immigration included which also has been affecting everyone. There's 400.000 illegal migrant in Paris alone and people are also fed up of that. 

They chose yellow jackets because they're required by law to wear one when a car driver is in distress, hence their symbolic displaying of their own personal "distress".

I'd say stick to American politics Jederpey, but even there you are a complete dumbass :laff: 

No......................what is happening is that alt-righters are trying to take these protests and RE-APPROPRIATING THEM to their right-wing xenophobic agenda.

You are TRYING TO ATTACH it to anti-immigration sentiment.

They came out to protest the Fuel Tax immediately.................but they never caused any such havoc to the (supposedly) even bigger problem of "unchecked" immigration?????????????

Yeah, right. lol

And I love the irony of this Euro-trash trying to lecture Americans on the concept of the middle class being financially squeezed, and telling me that I don't know anything about the subject.

Sweetie, the concept ORIGINATED in America.  Except over here, all it takes to squeeze the American middle class is an emergency room visit. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I wouldn't count on any US politician to not be swayed by oil money from Saudi Arabia in any way, Hillary included. Her emails leaks prove she's in constant contact with Arabian princes. You brush it off way too easily. 

It's illegal for Trump to do these kind of deals. If they were public knowledge he would be almost instantly be out of office yet you talk as if he was already convicted. Or are they exploiting some loopholes through his family businesses? Or just more guilty until proven innocent accusations? 

No, her emails don't.

Show your proof.

And yes Trump DID DO these deals.

Trump DID talk with Russia about the Trump Tower WHILE TELLING EVERYBODY in the US that he was not doing business with Russia.

Ivanka DID get her Chinese Trademarks.

Jared Kushner DID GET a $600 million dollar loan directly from Qatar.

These are theoreticals that I am telling you................these things already happened.  That's pay for play. That's nepotism. And That's clear conflict of interest.

You do know that when Trump was still speaking with Moscow in June 2016 about the Trump Tower development..........Russia would be AWARE that he was lying to the American press, right?

You do know that Russia being aware of such a huge lie that Trump was making...........would give them LEVERAGE over Trump, right?

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Destroyed. :D 

Gotta finance the welfare state for migrants. Fuck the working class and tax payers who made that country into what it is. :mj: The welfare of Abdul from Lybia is far more important.

I love how the biggest protest movements in decades is so easily brushed off by Jerry. 

It's just some tax hikes that hurts the poor. Nothing more, please look at Russia! :D 

Europeans are fed up of their corrupted EU stooges politicians. Every fucking polls and statistics proves it. People are tired of the globalists agenda being forced down their throats and seeing their nations caving in to the corrupted, non elected officials in Brussel.

The tax hikes isn't to stop global warming. It's to fund the welfare state of migrants. 

Jerry supports illegal immigration because he lives with one LOL

why do people pretend to know more about other places than people from those places ? 

Jerry is hateful to gays, white american people and now Europeans . What a fine representative of the alt left 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Jerry came to the US illegally with a caravan of migrants through the mexican borders. :tom: 

He lives with his brother ...he is 40 :D

and hates everyone LOL 

What a loser 

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Macron is reducing worker's rights, implementing regressive taxes, eliminating progressive taxes, and deregulating business. Glad his leftist agenda is finally seeing some pushback. :grimaceright:

His globalist agenda comes first, mate. 

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Sure, if you ignore things like legislation.

That's EU field of expertise. :laff: Hungarians voted in majority to close their borders. Nope, we won't have that said bureaucrats at Brussel. :tom:

I kid, I kid. What makes you say that exactly?

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Aaaand there's the "illegals!!!" dog whistle.

Yeah because that's a non issue in the west right now.

I remember when I started posting videos of mass immigrations and you called it a right wing propaganda/conspiracy. :mj: Eyes wide shut.

Just now, Ramza said:

I remember when I started posting videos of mass immigrations and you called it a right wing propaganda/conspiracy. :mj: Eyes wide shut.

I remember when you admitted to sucking a dick, got called out on it, and then cried about it because everyone called you gay.  :mj: