Pretty sure they'll show Bayo 3 tomorrow at the Game Awards

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But the reason Kamiya is out there is because he is going to show off Wonderful 102. At the very minimum.

...Yeeeaaah, you on your own with that prediction.  :wrists:

W101 sold so poorly, I can't imagine Kamiya would make a sequel. A director who is known for mostly creating new IPs too, makes no sense.

If it's not Bayo 3, it's a new IP. But I'm pretty sure it's Bayonetta, even if he's not in charge of directing it. Nothing stops him from presenting the game as the original creator.

55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

W101 sold so poorly, I can't imagine Kamiya would make a sequel. A director who is known for mostly creating new IPs too, makes no sense.

Everything sold poorly on Wii U 'cause Wii U was shit.  It's so shit that Deeno likes it.  That tells you how shit it is.  But a W101 port isn't out of the question.  In fact I'd bet on that hitting the system in the next year.

36 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Everything sold poorly on Wii U 'cause Wii U was shit.  It's so shit that Deeno likes it.  That tells you how shit it is.  But a W101 port isn't out of the question.  In fact I'd bet on that hitting the system in the next year.

A port? Sure, but not a sequel.

They literally posted a tweet of Wonderful 101 characters sitting at a table and playing a game, and the tv screen was intentionally blurred.  And it was clearly a bright, colorful looking game; so it wasn't Bayonetta-related.

That tweet was over a year ago, actually.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That tweet was over a year ago, actually.

Yeah, that's why I say you're on your own. I'll believe a W101 remaster on Swtich.  That one sounds likely, but otherwise?  Nah.  I'll believe it when i see it.

I mean, goddamn, I really do hate Geoff Keighley.

You can tell that he has an ego because he keeps on trying to keep this award show alive, and they change so much of it.......and the only thing that is never changed is him trying to host it.

He is going to give Kojima at least 10 minutes entirely devoted to him.  he's just the biggest suck-up.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

... :scared:

I hope a hardware revision comes out before Bayo 3. Or maybe a price drop but that's not happening with Greedtendo.

Switch is less than two years old.   Don't expect a price drop UNTIL a revision is announced. 

If the revision is a pro version that will probably maintain the 300 price while the base version drops in price. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

i actually completely forgot it was tomorrow. is it usually on thursdays?

Anyway it should be an interesting show.

There's gonna be hella-announcements.  At this point the only reason not to watch is because you're a lemming and at best MS will maybe announce another acquisition.