• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's why i don't even bother  

never played it. I give the 3rd remaster on ps5 a try 

Nah.. FUCK the haters.

I had some problems with the game (the ridiculous opening scene trying to pull heartstrings was dumb as shit), but it was a pretty competent game with a competent story and was gorgeous to look at when it released.   It's difficult to appreciate those things when you've only got Sea of Turds and State of Shit.

I guess you have Forza, the best game on xbone since Forza.  :ben: 

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's probably has to do with the fact that the game looks dated and has clunky gameplay.

All puzzles revolve around aiding the dumbshit ai.

Stealth basically consists about throwing bricks. :kaz:

You're 5 years late to the party. At the time it was easily the best looking console game. I don't remember the gameplay being 'clunky'. 

The puzzles are truly garbage though, pretty much just worthless filler in between combat scenarios, the level design was super linear, the AI did suck and stealth wise it is no MGSV.

But at the end of the day it's still a pretty solid game and it's narrative is excellent. I especially liked the last hour of the game, there's some great moments in there without spoiling anything. I think it was worth playing at least once just for that moment. 

23 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Lol nah. I can’t help it if they have either ADHD or unwarranted elitism (probably overcompensating physical shortcomings).  :smugcena:

never liked zombies. At least resident evil had a scary environment, pacing, puzzles, ammo conserv, beefier models of characters.  I dunno, LoU just felt repetitive to me. I don't know if it was  ADHD

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's probably has to do with the fact that the game looks dated and has clunky gameplay.

All puzzles revolve around aiding the dumbshit ai.

Stealth basically consists about throwing bricks. :kaz:

A five year old game looks dated? :mjpls:

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

You're 5 years late to the party. At the time it was easily the best looking console game. I don't remember the gameplay being 'clunky'. 

The puzzles are truly garbage though, pretty much just worthless filler in between combat scenarios, the level design was super linear, the AI did suck and stealth wise it is no MGSV.

But at the end of the day it's still a pretty solid game and it's narrative is excellent. I especially liked the last hour of the game, there's some great moments in there without spoiling anything. I think it was worth playing at least once just for that moment. 

You want narrative, read a book or watch a movie.

If I want to play a game, then TLoU is definitely not it.

13 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

the orange hermit kaz is mad but uses the name Kaz as his moniker and has a picture of said figurehead for an avy and also defends sony exclusives at the same time shitting on lemmings.  :monkas:

shit you got me, I admit everything. :feelsbadman:

I'm actually a manticore. I have a gaming room with over 1000 empty game cases and over 16 different consoles with matching TV's from each era. :feelsbadman:

PC gaming sucks but I added 256mb ram to my atari VCS to surf the internet and make two sw bookmarks. I post here every day. :feelsbadman:

I'm hiding behind all this. I'm a lemming and I'm better than everyone else but people still hate me. Bildergebnis für pepehands

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You want narrative, read a book or watch a movie.

If I want to play a game, then TLoU is definitely not it.

lol It's still a solid TPS with okay survival horror elements.

Funny how you bash narratives in games, then praises MGS4 right after... a game with some of the longest cutscenes in all of gaming.