The Last of Us is boring trash

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

lol It's still a solid TPS with okay survival horror elements.

Funny how you bash narratives in games, then praises MGS4 right after... a game with some of the longest cutscenes in all of gaming.

It's not a solid TPS because guns are useless in this game with the crappy aiming.

And MGS4 had great story because it followed on the story from characters we already knew about unlike TLoU.

I don't give a shit about protecting some brat I just met.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's why i don't even bother  

never played it. I give the 3rd remaster on ps5 a try 

Nah.. FUCK the haters.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's not a solid TPS because guns are useless in this game with the crappy aiming.

And MGS4 had great story because it followed on the story from characters we already knew about unlike TLoU.

:killzone:

23 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

:D:D Holy crap that's some next level dumbness. 

MGS4 and great story never belong in the same sentence. Story was dumb as shit right from the get-go and continued to find ways to keep getting worse. Kojima was pulling shit out of his ass in an effort to tie everything together.  The story is just one of the many reasons why MGS4 is considered the worst game in the series...

3 hours ago, Sabo said:

MGS4 and great story never belong in the same sentence. Story was dumb as shit right from the get-go and continued to find ways to keep getting worse. Kojima was pulling shit out of his ass in an effort to tie everything together.  The story is just one of the many reasons why MGS4 is considered the worst game in the series...

MGS4 had great story because every character from the series was nearly represented and tied into the story in a genius way.

MGS4 was ballshit insane like an action movie.

TLoU was garbage because it tried to be overly pretentious with a shit story and ended up being corny and cliche while trying to get through the awful gameplay.

On 2018-12-06 at 11:56 AM, kaz said:

shit you got me, I admit everything. :feelsbadman:

I'm actually a manticore. I have a gaming room with over 1000 empty game cases and over 16 different consoles with matching TV's from each era. :feelsbadman:

PC gaming sucks but I added 256mb ram to my atari VCS to surf the internet and make two sw bookmarks. I post here every day. :feelsbadman:

I'm hiding behind all this. I'm a lemming and I'm better than everyone else but people still hate me. Bildergebnis für pepehands

got pics of your gear?

On 2018-12-06 at 8:56 AM, kaz said:

shit you got me, I admit everything. :feelsbadman:

I'm actually a manticore. I have a gaming room with over 1000 empty game cases and over 16 different consoles with matching TV's from each era. :feelsbadman:

PC gaming sucks but I added 256mb ram to my atari VCS to surf the internet and make two sw bookmarks. I post here every day. :feelsbadman:

I'm hiding behind all this. I'm a lemming and I'm better than everyone else but people still hate me. Bildergebnis für pepehands

Cute dig