Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

David Jaffee OWN the idiots at ResetEra

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

8t0ilq6.jpg

Yup that's totally a bannable offence, disagreeing with the majority is bannable. That place is a boat full of retard communists. I hope that boat sinks

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Yup that's totally a bannable offence, disagreeing with the majority is bannable. That place is a boat full of retard communists. I hope that boat sinks

yuck

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

8t0ilq6.jpg

Lmao it's cult like there . What a group of fucktards 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao it's cult like there . What a group of fucktards 

I got banned for almost exactly the same thing, calling out the gross virtue signalling hive mind

 

You’ll find a thread (Jaffe being the latest example) where people say the rudest shit like “that person is fucking disgusting white male piece of shit who should die” and the person who politely calls them out gets banned :snoop:

 

And you guys know I’m left leaning but the people there are just deluded as fuck

 

Funny how in this place where we built it on fanboy toxicity the actual debates are actually healthy and people get owned through reason rather than picking the minority opinion and being banned for it

 

 

Edited by Voidler
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame for a forum that size and reputable, that you cannot have an opinion .

 

The worst part is they pretend that it isn't a hive mind . You are with the majority opinion or you are not welcome .

 

It'll come back at them soon or a later . Just like gaf .

 

Alt left people are the cruelist , meanest people out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I got banned for almost exactly the same thing, calling out the gross virtue signalling hive mind

 

You’ll find a thread (Jaffe being the latest example) where people say the rudest shit like “that person is fucking disgusting white male piece of shit who should die” and the person who politely calls them out gets banned :snoop:

 

And you guys know I’m left leaning but the people there are just deluded as fuck

 

Funny how in this place where we built it on fanboy toxicity the actual debates are actually healthy and people get owned through reason rather than picking the minority opinion and being banned for it

 

 

You've got to be a real shithead to get banned here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

GAF is in the best state it's been since all of those fucks migrated to RetardEra.

GAF is full of fuck head alt right and gamergaters now

 

It over corrected 

 

Id kill for a circa 2009 style NeoGAF before the trannies got their hands into the mod team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voidler said:

GAF is full of fuck head alt right and gamergaters now

 

It over corrected 

 

Id kill for a circa 2009 style NeoGAF before the trannies got their hands into the mod team

I don't visit often, but most of the time I see a bunch of fanboy drivel which is better than the shit that goes on at ResetEra's "video games discussion" forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

:D Reset Era :D 

An embarrassment to the people who actually play games.

 

I'm not watching the TGAs 'cause Geoff invited Boogie. :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

GAF is in the best state it's been since all of those fucks migrated to RetardEra.

Gaf is awesome now, it's 99% normal minded people. The leftist cult like a cult packed up together and left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×