David Jaffee OWN the idiots at ResetEra

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amen. Glad he called them alt left. They totally are, they are as bad as alt right. Both are completely pathetic

Yup that's totally a bannable offence, disagreeing with the majority is bannable. That place is a boat full of retard communists. I hope that boat sinks

Lmao it's cult like there . What a group of fucktards 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

8t0ilq6.jpg

Yup that's totally a bannable offence, disagreeing with the majority is bannable. That place is a boat full of retard communists. I hope that boat sinks

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

yuck

Edited by -GD-
2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao it's cult like there . What a group of fucktards 

I got banned for almost exactly the same thing, calling out the gross virtue signalling hive mind

You’ll find a thread (Jaffe being the latest example) where people say the rudest shit like “that person is fucking disgusting white male piece of shit who should die” and the person who politely calls them out gets banned :snoop:

And you guys know I’m left leaning but the people there are just deluded as fuck

Funny how in this place where we built it on fanboy toxicity the actual debates are actually healthy and people get owned through reason rather than picking the minority opinion and being banned for it

Edited by Voidler
  • Upvote 1

It's a shame for a forum that size and reputable, that you cannot have an opinion .

The worst part is they pretend that it isn't a hive mind . You are with the majority opinion or you are not welcome .

It'll come back at them soon or a later . Just like gaf .

Alt left people are the cruelist , meanest people out there. 

4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I got banned for almost exactly the same thing, calling out the gross virtue signalling hive mind

You’ll find a thread (Jaffe being the latest example) where people say the rudest shit like “that person is fucking disgusting white male piece of shit who should die” and the person who politely calls them out gets banned :snoop:

And you guys know I’m left leaning but the people there are just deluded as fuck

Funny how in this place where we built it on fanboy toxicity the actual debates are actually healthy and people get owned through reason rather than picking the minority opinion and being banned for it

You've got to be a real shithead to get banned here lol

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

GAF is in the best state it's been since all of those fucks migrated to RetardEra.

GAF is full of fuck head alt right and gamergaters now

It over corrected 

Id kill for a circa 2009 style NeoGAF before the trannies got their hands into the mod team

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

GAF is full of fuck head alt right and gamergaters now

It over corrected 

Id kill for a circa 2009 style NeoGAF before the trannies got their hands into the mod team

I don't visit often, but most of the time I see a bunch of fanboy drivel which is better than the shit that goes on at ResetEra's "video games discussion" forum.