David Jaffee OWN the idiots at ResetEra

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

An embarrassment to the people who actually play games.

I'm not watching the TGAs 'cause Geoff invited Boogie. :cry:

Lmao

Their need to make everything political is so cringe

Boogie is a low entertainment fat fuck but I could give less of a shit about his politics

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amen. Glad he called them alt left. They totally are, they are as bad as alt right. Both are completely pathetic

Yup that's totally a bannable offence, disagreeing with the majority is bannable. That place is a boat full of retard communists. I hope that boat sinks

Lmao it's cult like there . What a group of fucktards 

Posted Images

That place is literally insane and it's amazing how they don't realise it.

My favourite is when they make a thread about a topic and in the OP there is a huge mod note basically saying anyone with even a slight differing opinion will get banned. Then it's like, 'ok, discuss' :D

Was great when Gaf went down and so many game developers and ppl in the industry came out celebrating and saying how toxic it was and now they moved and are actually worse. 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

My favourite is when they make a thread about a topic and in the OP there is a huge mode mod note basically saying anyone with even a slight differing opinion will get banned.

Then it's like, 'ok, discuss' :D

:grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i never understood the appeal of gaf. threads moved too quickly imo. i like smaller communities. 

yeah 100%. I truly believe there is such a thing as too big for a forum. Much prefer smaller communities where you can not only follow threads but also know all the members. Era can literally have a thread on page 2 if it's inactive for 5 min

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

yeah 100%. I truly believe there is such a thing as too big for a forum. Much prefer smaller communities where you can not only follow threads but also know all the members. Era can literally have a thread on page 2 if it's inactive for 5 min

yeah, that's too fast for me. i would say GS back from 2001-2004 was about as fast i could tolerate. also, that was when i was younger. 15-30 active members is ideal now imo. 

16 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i never understood the appeal of gaf. threads moved too quickly imo. i like smaller communities. 

The biggest appeal to GAF were all the leaks/insiders and literally that's it.

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Lmao

Their need to make everything political is so cringe

Boogie is a low entertainment fat fuck but I could give less of a shit about his politics

It's disgusting, really. Everything has to be associated or injected with politics somehow no matter the reach.

So and so is not as progressive as I like, fuck him. :tear2: So and so made the game to appease to the alts. :tear2: Let's boycott said Japanese game because of over-sexualized characters. :tear2: Why does it have to boycott, why can't it be girlcott? Obviously we need to modify the dictionary to represent both genders equally. :diplo:

:shake:

Edited by lynux3
1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Links plz :-* 

this is the thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/boogie2988-invited-to-the-game-awards-famous-champion-of-both-sides-in-regards-to-white-supremacy.85492/

I opened up a random page and these are two comments I see:

Wow, Balrog is a Nazi sympathizer too? Should be it's own thread if it's not already. People should know about this, he's the director for one of the biggest games of the year and Sony first party dev.

(this is in a reply to a tweet that Cory said to boogie saying 'welcome to LA, hoping to run in to you')

To Geoff for inviting Boogie:

Fuck this facist's show.
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Holy shit the boogie thread at Era :D Geoff is literally being called a fascist and Cory Balrog a Nazi Sympathiser.

What in the absolute FUCK is wrong with those people?  I just finished reading through a few pages and man... it's REALLY hard to not say something...

So fucking pathetic.  They are the most insufferable people in the world.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What in the absolute FUCK is wrong with those people?  I just finished reading through a few pages and man... it's REALLY hard to not say something...

So fucking pathetic.  They are the most insufferable people in the world.

I seriously question how these people function on a day to day basis. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I seriously question how these people function on a day to day basis. 

I'm gonna check back in that thread after (hopefully) God of War wins Game of the Year... I'll love to see what they say about Cory.

Can you imagine if the world was like that?  No room for any idea that wasn't your own... You could almost die saving a burning bus full of 30 children, and then the next day retweet something from someone they don't like and then you're public enemy #1.

Like FUCK :shake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm gonna check back in that thread after (hopefully) God of War wins Game of the Year... I'll love to see what they say about Cory.

Can you imagine if the world was like that?  No room for any idea that wasn't your own... You could almost die saving a burning bus full of 30 children, and then the next day retweet something from someone they don't like and then you're public enemy #1.

Like FUCK :shake: 

It's not even just having a differing opinion yourself, it's even if you interact in a most basic human form with someone that has a differing opinion. Say hello to someone who isn't as crazy left as they are? Instant Nazi!

Just now, madmaltese said:

It's not even just having a differing opinion yourself, it's even if you interact in a most basic human form with someone that has a differing opinion. Say hello to someone who isn't as crazy left as they are? Instant Nazi!

Yes, exactly.  What a fucking mess...