Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
teh_4th

SSBU 93% on metacritic

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I feel like there is zero hype around this game at the moment.

:D 

 

I know tons of nongamers (lems) IRL who are going ape over this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I feel like there is zero hype around this game at the moment.

I'm not interested in it personally, Smash was fun in a couch co-op environment but that shit just doesn't happen anymore. I'm 33 now, gaming like that just doesn't exist in my life aside from rare occasions.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not interested in it personally, Smash was fun in a couch co-op environment but that shit just doesn't happen anymore. I'm 33 now, gaming like that just doesn't exist in my life aside from rare occasions.

Lemcels :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my shipped email yesterday. Can’t wait, but I work 3 straight 12 hour days the next 3 days. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I feel like there is zero hype around this game at the moment.

The highest smash pre-orders in history =zero hype :drake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

The highest smash pre-orders in history =zero hype :drake:

Just sayin', bruh. I see almost no talking about this game. No one even knew the reviews for this game were dropping today. :drake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Just sayin', bruh. I see almost no talking about this game. No one even knew the reviews for this game were dropping today. :drake:

you not knowing =/= no one :bena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Just sayin', bruh. I see almost no talking about this game. No one even knew the reviews for this game were dropping today. :drake:

You saw sales threads about it. That's all sheep talk about. I didn't even know this game was coming out .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

You saw sales threads about it. That's all sheep talk about. I didn't even know this game was coming out .

Same, I thought it was like the 17th or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Same, I thought it was like the 17th or something.

We get it, numbers aren't your thing; even if you're just counting to three.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×