The Official Game Awards 2018 Thread (5:30PT /8:30pm ET)

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FinallyrightCop

@Jon2B @jehurey  Cut it out right now.  Thanks.

Alright, looks like we're going to see the Xbox Spring 2019 exclusive lineup.........and its over.

37 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Suggestion here:

Sticky this thread for the night.

Then, take down Aza's bitching thread, and Ghostz phone thread - I mean a fucking phone thread? :cruise:

That phone thread keeps Ghostz occupied where he doesn't spam the main board.   Same with the Bitching thread...keeps Aza  relatively busy.

Just now, Goukosan said:

That phone thread keeps Ghostz occupied where he doesn't spam the main board.   Same with the Bitching thread...keeps Aza  relatively busy.

Yeah I watched him try to (briefly) create a thread that wasn't phone related, but was specifically about the iPhone. :killzone:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bayo 3 is gonna be there :wow2: 

And guys... crazy prediction time... Dino Crisis remake will be announced. B) 

Give me your best last minute crazy predictions. :tocry:

dont even, if CTR Remake and a Dino Crisis get announced I don't know what i'll do

How long is the "awards" show? two hours? 3 hours?

There's no way they are going to present 19 awards. I doubt they'll even present half of that.

The show itself doesn't begin, its a pre-show. So its Geoff Keighley trying to get his face out there before anything.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How long is the "awards" show? two hours? 3 hours?

There's no way they are going to present 19 awards. I doubt they'll even present half of that.

The show itself doesn't begin, its a pre-show. So its Geoff Keighley trying to get his face out there before anything.

yeah i was actually about to ask about the length. it needs to be 2 hours at most, it went on for way too long last year.

I bet that if you offered Geoff Keighley the option of having the GAME awards on a major network, except he couldn't show his face at any point during the show..............he would say no and wouldn't allow it..

That's my main problem with Geoff Keighley.