Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
madmaltese

The Official Game Awards 2018 Thread (5:30PT /8:30pm ET)

Recommended Posts

Suggestion here:

 

Sticky this thread for the night.

 

Then, take down Aza's bitching thread, and Ghostz phone thread - I mean a fucking phone thread? :cruise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Suggestion here:

 

Sticky this thread for the night.

 

Then, take down Aza's bitching thread, and Ghostz phone thread - I mean a fucking phone thread? :cruise:

That phone thread keeps Ghostz occupied where he doesn't spam the main board.   Same with the Bitching thread...keeps Aza  relatively busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

That phone thread keeps Ghostz occupied where he doesn't spam the main board.   Same with the Bitching thread...keeps Aza  relatively busy.

Yeah I watched him try to (briefly) create a thread that wasn't phone related, but was specifically about the iPhone. :killzone:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah I watched him try to (briefly) create a thread that wasn't phone related, but was specifically about the iPhone. :killzone:

:mj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayo 3 is gonna be there :wow2: 

 

And guys... crazy prediction time... Dino Crisis remake will be announced. B) 

 

Give me your best last minute crazy predictions. :tocry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bayo 3 is gonna be there :wow2: 

 

And guys... crazy prediction time... Dino Crisis remake will be announced. B) 

 

Give me your best last minute crazy predictions. :tocry:

dont even, if CTR Remake and a Dino Crisis get announced I don't know what i'll do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

starts in 10 minutes right? well ok

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long is the "awards" show? two hours? 3 hours?

 

There's no way they are going to present 19 awards. I doubt they'll even present half of that.

 

The show itself doesn't begin, its a pre-show. So its Geoff Keighley trying to get his face out there before anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How long is the "awards" show? two hours? 3 hours?

 

There's no way they are going to present 19 awards. I doubt they'll even present half of that.

 

The show itself doesn't begin, its a pre-show. So its Geoff Keighley trying to get his face out there before anything.

yeah i was actually about to ask about the length. it needs to be 2 hours at most, it went on for way too long last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet that if you offered Geoff Keighley the option of having the GAME awards on a major network, except he couldn't show his face at any point during the show..............he would say no and wouldn't allow it..

 

That's my main problem with Geoff Keighley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait a minute, I thought that these awards were strictly determined by the gaming press voting on it. He's saying that the public is able to "influence" it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool , starting off world premiers with Atari games . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×