Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 And the Value of Exclusives

Wouldn't even have considered getting this if not for the exclusive status to my favorite platform. :glad: It's so fun to get random ass exclusives lijke this.

Thank you nintendo for valuing your customers patronage and rewarding us with goodies like this. I will enjoy this so much more now that others do not get to play it. What a prestigious feeling. Seeing all the salt and begging comments adds so much enjoyment.

Thank you Big N, and here's to another year of great exclusive titles that can't be had ANYWHERE else. :glad: 

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Team Ninja announced their new game on PS4/PC/Switch originally, now it's Switch only. Nintendo moneyhatted a timed exclusive.

Thats not a GOOD thing. That means their first party development is having issues.

it's great news, Nintendo is flexing their muscles. looking forward to them getting more and more exclusives, look at the game awards - only nintendo's up there getting exclusives. Getting fans excited. 

Keep moneyhatting 3rd parties, N. I think i prefer that over 1st party, my favorite games were always from japanese 3rd parties and Nintendo is going all out courting those developers over. 

:glad: 

1 hour ago, Bodycount NS said:

it's great news, Nintendo is flexing their muscles. looking forward to them getting more and more exclusives, look at the game awards - only nintendo's up there getting exclusives. Getting fans excited. 

Keep moneyhatting 3rd parties, N. I think i prefer that over 1st party, my favorite games were always from japanese 3rd parties and Nintendo is going all out courting those developers over. 

:glad: 

Moneyhat good games not this mediocre filler.