You're an antigamer piece of shit if you root for nintendos failure

They make fun, deep, beautiful games simply because they love the art of game development.  They've rejected this games as a service lootbox cancer meta and they consistently deliver extremely high quality games that everyone, not just dorito eating incels, can enjoy.

They are a global treasure

They've delivered 3 GOTG contenders within 2 years on the Switch.  They're back and better than ever.

Long live the big N :bow:

Edited by teh_4th

How can you route for the failure of a system thats guaranteed to have fantastic sales, lol. 

Though I would like the system to get less third party exclusives, since we're on the verge of a new hardware gen, and even this gen the hardware gap is huge. At least it terms of non indie, or small japanese games. Like who gives a shit which system Octopath Traveler is with its low spec demands, but a Monster Hunter or Dragon Quest game being built on Switch would suck.

Edited by Team 2019
10 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

How can you route for the failure of a system thats guaranteed to have fantastic sales, lol. 

Though I would like the system to get less third party exclusives, since we're on the verge of a new hardware gen, and even this gen the hardware gap is huge. At least it terms of non indie, or small japanese games. Like who gives a shit which system Octopath Traveler is with its low spec demands, but a Monster Hunter or Dragon Quest game being built on Switch would suck.

WAHHHHH GIVE US YOUR EXCLUSIVES WAHHHH :crymore:

4 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

Getting Smash in a couple of hours :bow:

Nsclusive Gaming :bow: 

I got it downloading right now on my SSBU edition switch and I have a copy coming in the mail in a few hours for my original launch switch :aitch: 

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

So shitty :shake:

It makes great music to work to and chill with. 

It's in my playlist on Spotify for a reason. Hey, check out this badass score from Red Dead Redemption 2 though:

:mj:

Edited by lynux3
  • Haha 1

Nintendo is making alot of money, Pokemon and Smash Bros are as big as they have ever been, and Pokemon may be even stupider-bigger next year.

You can only imagine nVidia licking their chops and trying to upsell Nintendo execs on the next round of hardware. The Switch is everything they ever dreamed of achieving with the nVidia Shield.

Nintendo studios are finally merged together to develop for just one platform, and their development is only going to get better. We are entering a good period with Nintendo.

• Like 1