Katamari Damacy ReRoll Launches today Nsclusively for the Nintendo Switch

I was browsing the Nintendo eShop and there's no reason for me to buy Celeste or Deadcell at this time, because I have other games and those will inevitably go on sale at lower prices.

But I discovered that there's a demo for Katamari Damacy for the Switch. SO I am downloading that right now.

And I also got accepted to the AssCreed Odyssey Google Stream Beta program, and I tried it for like 10 minutes last night. Seems fine, plays okay. Not exactly the tightest controlling game, but then again all AssCreed games are like this.

They are giving until January 15th to play as much as I want. I guess I could potentially play the entire game????? I dunno if I would do that because A.) I wanted to play AssCreed games chronologically, and I haven't played from AC4 Black Flag onwards, and B.) I kind want to play AssCreed games at 60fps on the PC.

I'm worried if I play AssCreed Odyssey, I basically ruin my enjoyment for the 4 AssCreed games I haven't played.